Dear Family and Friends,
This morning I got an email from co-owner and General Manager of Baxter's Black Sheep Saloon regarding my book signing event that will be held there on Saturday, July 17. I also had a chance to talk to her on the phone this morning. The time will change from 12.30-1.30 PM to 4.30-5.30 PM because in this summer, they will start to open everyday at 4 PM. She mentioned in her email that they could open the bar and possibly have a limited cold menu. She apologized for this changing time.
Thank you, Jessica to let me know about this soon so I can make any changes at my several blogs and will inform it to family, friends, and neighbors.
Below I also post several news to let you know:
- In the end of next week I'm going to post the announcement of the upcoming contests so please, stay tune;
- I have gotten an informative email regarding the book right from my friend--an editor at an Indonesia publishing company--that her boss and team have been interested to publish my book in Indonesia and now I'm looking forward for the response from Xlibris.
- I will be busy during this month, besides I will continue to finish my second cookbook, an online friend--a teacher and a writer from Indonesia needs my endorsement for his first book.
I apologize if probably I won't respond any email or message via FB during this time. I will read all emails and only the urgent messages will be responded very soon. It seems I will be busier next month as I should start to prepare a new class which will be launched for online writing course in the end of this year.
Thank you for reading this post and have a nice day.
- Baxter's Black Sheep Saloon (660 Lancaster Ave, Berwyn, PA-19312 (Tlp. 484-318-7211), on Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 4.30-5.30 PM.
* 0.50 cents for every book purchased will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
2. Book Fair
- Book Expo America, New York, May 25-27, 2010
- Beijing-China Book Fair, September 2-6, 2010
- Frankfurt-Germany Book Fair, October 6-10, 2010
- The Author Show, on July 6, 2010 (featured for 24 hours)
- Enthusiasm Photo and Review Contest, July-September 2010
- Enthusiasm Giveaway Contest, April 9-25, 2010
What am I doing right now?
Follow me at
Getting busy but I'm happy and enjoy it, especially when I have time to spend my time with my little daughter meanwhile my husband is working.
about 1 minute ago from web