Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have been interviewed by Don McCauley from The Authors Show

What a great day!! I was so excited to have an interview by Don McCauley this morning at 11.30 A.M. from The Authors Show. He said that I did a great job in my interview and it made me so happy and can not wait to listen my own voice. Before he started, he asked me if I ever showed up in the radio before. I answered him that I never got any interview before from any radio but I ever took broadcasting courses and have good ability in speaking so I asked him not to worry about it. One thing that might make me a little bit nervous is because I used English as my second language in his interview. That was all.

And now, who is Don McCauley?

Don McCauley is a marketing and publicity consultant with 30 years of experience. He is the facilitator of the Free Publicity Focus Group and the co-moderator of Book Marketing "The Authors Marketing Powerhouse". During his corporate years, he developed and implemented marketing campaigns involving newspaper, radio, tv, magazines, trade shows and direct mail. He also previously served as owner and editor of two successful regional magazines. His experience in media gives
him an intimate understanding and a unique perspective on the challenges facing authors in marketing their work.

Ok, guys, see you in the next several weeks with this interesting news of my web radio interview. Don will send an email to me several days before my interview shows up on air. And who are the winners that Don has used their questions already? I will post the names of the winners at the same time when I post my on air interview.

See you soon!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter

I felt good after having short conversation with Don after the interview had been made. He is friendly and down to earth person.
about 1 minute ago from web

5 comments:

bluedreamer27 1:26 PM  

wowo that is so nice, update us about the the date huh..

Fida Abbott 1:43 PM  

I will, BD. Be patient in waiting, ha, ha...

Miss G 10:07 PM  

Sooo cool!! :D

Fida Abbott 5:58 AM  

I think so, G. He, he...

bluedreamer27 1:37 AM  

LOL... i will i will haha

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP