Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, April 23, 2010

Xlibris Accepts Paypal for "Enthusiasm" (E-book & Imprint)


I got many questions, especially from family and friends in Indonesia and other Asian countries about how they get or buy my book since it hasn't been distributed in Indonesia and other Asian's countries. Most of them don't have credit card to buy online.

Here, I'll show you several solutions:

1. Participate in "Enthusiasm" Giveaway Contest! If you're a winner, you will get a free copy with author autograph and beautiful bookmark. If you aren't a winner, you still have a chance to have special bonus to get my book, especially for the finalist/runner up. You still have a chance to participate in this contest untill Sunday (04/25/2010) at 12 PM for US eastern time (Monday afternoon for Asian countries). Click this banner below to read its rules.


2. If you don't have credit card--especially American Express, you can use your Paypal account (recomended) to buy my book/ebook at Xlibris. That was I heard from a friend in Indonesia who has bought an e-book via Xlibris via email (orders@xlibris.com or mary.sarmiento@xlibris.com). Write to her that you want to buy my book, she will reply soon with the link that you can fill the order form and follow the next instruction.

Hurry up! So, you don't left behind for my next upcoming contest. If you like writing a review for magazines or newspapers at your country, this is the right time to do because my book is still fresh and internationally distributed. If you're lucky, you will get a fee from your published review and also you automatically enter for my next upcoming contest (Review contest) with more interesting prizes as long as you send it via email to me (Please, add me at your Facebook contact first!).

If you want to read more about my book, you may visit my new website: http://www.fidaabbott.com/ (click picture below) or my other blog: http://www.abbottsbooks.com/.

Have a very nice weekend!



Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter

I thank God. On Friday morning I got a good news. The result of my pathology test is normal. about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 5:17 AM  

would you like me to place you banner in my blog???
oh i'm done... i placed it on my blog.. you can check it out fida..

Fida Abbott 8:17 AM  

Hello BD,

This is a huge surprise from my supported friend. Though it is only 1 left day, spreading the words is more important than the number of contestants.

Thank you from my deepest heart.

All the best!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP