Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Five Preffered Media Organizations Accepted My Novel Bound Galleys

Yesterday morning I got an email from a Marketing Team that five preffered media organiztions I've chosen has received my novel on March 9 to be reviewed soon. This is very good news as I had been nervous they were going to accept a new published author in the competitive publishing world in USA or not.

I heard there are around thousands books published in USA every month. If I predict at least 1000 books/month and there are 50 states in USA, it means there are 200 books have been publsihed in every state in a month.

Now I calculate, in Pennsylvania (PA), I am the one of them (published authors). My novel competes with other 199 books in PA. If I predict at least 50% of them send to the top media organizations, it means there are 100 books have been proposed every month and my novel is one of them that they accept. Thanks God!

Now I am in the next nervous step: what they will write in their review about my novel. Well, at least my novel will be exist and recognized by million people in Pennsylvania.

Below is five top media organizations in Pennsylvania (PA) that have accepted my novel bound galleys:
Philadelphia Inquirer (Philadelphia), Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (Pittsburgh), The Morning Call (Allentown), City Paper (Philadelphia), and Reading Eagle (Reading).

Share/Save/Bookmark








What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter

I'm still having morning sickness and it's getting harder. I will take another blood test next week and it will be for my 4th time during my pregnancy.
about 1 minute ago from web




5 comments:

Blue Jasmine 4:14 AM  

Still, congratz, Mbak!! Go, go, go....!

Fida Abbott 9:23 AM  

Hi Book,

Whoever you are, thanks for your visit and comment. Have I known you already?

Yes,I will take care myself.

Fida Abbott 9:28 AM  

Dear Blue Jasmine,

Thank you. Go, go, go!!! I hope I will be in it.

Have a nice Sunday

piterwall 3:49 AM  

Great...congratz Mbak Fida,I hope you get success with this novel, and million people in Pennsylvania will be happy to read this.

Fida Abbott 3:59 AM  

Hi Piter,

Thanks for your visit and comment. Yes, we have the same hope.

Have great day.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP