Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Video that Gave Tears on My Eyes

I watched this video yesterday and thought it would be great to share it here.
If everyone has a heart like Budi, we will make this world a better life to them who are in needs. We don't need to do the big or huge things to help each other but every cent and action to spread the words, they are a great help to show our attention for others.

What is this video about?

Airing on November 26, 2009 from the Kodak Theater in Hollywood. Captain Budi Soehardi from Indonesia is honored by CNN as one of the Top Ten Heroes of 2009.

What had he done so CNN gave that award to him?

You can visit Roslinorphanage to read details about its vision, their activities,the history of Budi's life when the fist time he and his wife deciding to build an orphanage,and more info about Roslin Orphanage.

Budi Soehardi (Indonesia) CNN Tribute to Heroes 2009



If you are touched to help and support Roslin Orphanage, you can make a donation to the Roslin Orphanage, please do so by visiting Budi's blog and clicking on the PayPal link.

Or

You go to roslinorphanage.flyingcart and check out the new online 'store' for the orphanage, called Roslin Orphanage Virtual Giving. It is an interactive way to donate to the orphanage and allows the donor to shop for what is needed and choose which need(s) they would like to support. All donations will receive a US tax receipt.

Or

For those who live in Indonesia,you can send donations to:

Yayasan Kasih Roslin

Bank B N I cabang Kupang, Nusa Tenggara Timur, Indonesia
a/c 44986115, SWIFT CODE BNI NIDJAKPA

For additional pictures and updated info on Facebook, please go to the Fan Page "Supporters of CNN Hero Captain Budi Soehardi" or the Group page "Friends of Roslin Orphanage"
Category: Nonprofits & Activism
Tags:
Budi Soehardi Roslin Orphanage CNN Heroes CNN Tribute to Heroes CNN Hero 2009



Share/Save/Bookmark









What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Still having morning sickness. Next Monday I will see my Obgyn
about 1 minute ago from web






2 comments:

Stephanie 1:54 AM  

Hey, I just saw that you voted for my comedy blog on a website about a year ago and I wanted to thank you for that :) You mentioned that I should change my template to attract more visitors - do you have any tips? I am hosting on Wordpress - any tips?

Fida Abbott 6:55 AM  

You're welcome. I think your blog template now is fine.

Happy blogging

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP