Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wildcat Wellness

It's Sunday and rain. I'm absent going to church. It's not because of rain but my little daughter got fever again since last Thursday night. It was the 5th times in two months. She looks much better today and it makes me so happy. She also has cough and the mucus came out a lot this morning. Yesterday my husband and I went to see her doctor and she said that she had ear infection. They cleaned her ear wax since she had it around 2-3 weeks ago when she had fever 104.8 F. I told them that I was afraid to clean it and it seemed needing a profesional help and I was right. The nurse gave special ear oil on her boths ears and sprayed them with warm water. I was so surprised seeing its wax. They said I did a good decision not to clean it by myself. Oh, thank to God, I think there was a special purpose God let her having fever again, so they could clean her ear wax and saw that she had ear infection and gave her antibiotic. She looked happy now and I'm sure she will be able going to school on Monday.

Talking about the health, the doctor said that it is the worst season for the kids. Many kids get flu. I remembered a monthly newspaper I got from her school - it gave me the tips I can use to keep my family happy and healthy this holiday season, and I think it is very useful if I will share it below.


My little daughter was playing with her toys.



Did you know that according to the National Association for Sport and Physical Education (NASPE), all kids 2 years and older should get at least 60 minutes of moderate to vigorous exercise on most. preferably all, and play. Any activity that gets your heart pumping is great such as jumping rope and dancing. Childhood obesity affects 1 out of 3 children in the US. In order to tackle this problem lets GET OUT AND PLAY, 60 MINUTES EVERY DAY!


She wants to be a Musketeer. I helped her making a special mask and she brought it to school on Halloween day last month.


Everyone can benefit from regular exercise. Kids who are active will:
- have stronger muscles and bones
- have a leaner body necaue exercise helps control body fat
- be less likely to become overweight
- decrease the risk of developing type 2 diabetes - possibly lower blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels
- have a better outlook on life (source from Kidshealth)

There are also five HEARTWARMING ideas you should know for Holidays from the American Heart Association:
1. Take a walk to see holiday decorations. Whether they're in store windows or around the neighborhood, take a tour of the brightly lit decorations in your area.
2. Go dancing. Any form of dancing is great exercise!

She likes dancing besides drawing, coloring, singing and of course - playing.



3. Make popcorn garlands for the birds. Just pop your popcorn without oil for a healthy treat for the birds as well as you.

4. Avoid holiday parking jams - park at the far end of store parking lots. Avoid the tension and frustration of searching for a close parking space. Enjoy a brisk walk and get into the store quicker than if you kept cruising the lot.

5. Take time to snuggle up with family members. You'll have a chance to share a personal moment with the ones you love as well as experience the relaxing benefits of quiet meditation. (hmm, my little daughter likes snuggling with me. I do, too especially snuggling with my husband - his skin is so warm (western man), it's opposite with mine (eastern woman), he, he...)

If you think the info above is useful, I would be happy and thank you if you would subscribe here:


Share/Save/Bookmark






What am I doing right now? Follow me at Twitter

I'm planning to start writing my new project today after all photographs have been uploaded already several days ago.
about 1 minute ago from web




4 comments:

Mhar's Display 12:32 AM  

Hello Fida,
how are you? It is so nice to be here in your place :) Thanks for your time stopping by mine too.
I agree that children should enjoy playing outside and do a lot of outdoor activities to keep them fit and well.

Mharms

Mariuca 12:09 PM  

Fida! So cute la ur daughter, I really love her, wanna hug her!! I hope she is feeling better. Hugs! :)

Fida Abbott 5:52 AM  

Hello Mhar,

I'm glad, too, having visit from you after many months I didn't hear from you.

How is everythng doing?

Thanks for leaving a comment here. Yes, spring will be next 2-3months again - it will be the time to do a lot of outdoor activities.

Fida Abbott 5:54 AM  

Hi Mariuca,

Thanks for your appreciation about my daughter. Yes, she is very cute. She feels much much better and has already gone to school since yesterday.

I'll send your hug to her.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP