Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Thanksgiving Video (2)

Hello All,

How have you been? This morning my little daughter and I went to church. The theme what the pastor gave in his sermon was very good, 'Turning a Good Story into a God Story'. I would love to share about this in my next post after I'm done uploading all Thanksgiving videos and pictures on my next posts.

This afternoon was my little daughter's good time. She met St. Clause at Linguine's. We bought a pizza and she got free taking a picture with him. She was so excited and happy. I will post it for special Christmas posts starting one week before Christmas.

As I mentioned at my recent post yesterday, below I've attached five more videos. You will see so many kids and family members. They are just a half of the whole my husband's family members. Can you imagine if all of them gathered together? Even right now, I still can not remember the name of them, especially some of the kids. He, he... It's better one day I will make a family tree history, either from my family's side and my husband's side. Isn't a good idea?

Well, I hope you will enjoy watching these videos.


Every child picked a feather and said, "I'm thankful for..."


My little daughter said, "I'm thankful for all my family."



Riley (I hope I'm not wrong writing her name) said, "I'm thankful for Christmas."



My big daughter said, "I'm thankful for Uncle Tony and Aunt Carole, so we all can celebrate Thanksgiving together."


Uncle Arthur said, "I'm thankful for my medicine..., for boys and girls that I've just met today and I will try to get back here next year again... and each one of you will get five dollar." (ha, ha, ... He is so funny.)

Share/Save/Bookmark




What am I doing right now? Follow me at Twitter
I'm enjoying arranging some pictures and design templates for my new project. about 1 minute ago from web



4 comments:

Blue Tech 8:13 PM  

merry christmas fida in advance!
Having many blogs is the result of being too blog addict haha
sometimes i don't know how to manage everything... but i just think of ways how to motivate myself to continue what i'm doing hehe
have a great day and happy blogging

HOKI 9:30 PM  

Blogging is just fun for me besides havig many new friends and sometimes collect any cents or just some dollars, he, he....

Thanks BD and have great day.
Fida

Mom's Corner 9:33 PM  

hi fida, hehe i love the way you called me "Mar" hehe
by the way thanks for adding me up... actually i don't know how to add you in my blog, maybe i need an assistance from my son hehe
have a great day!

Fida Abbott 6:13 PM  

Hi Mar,

I'm glad you like how I call your name. It will be very special for you.

I hope you will learn a lot in blogging from your son.

Happy Blogging, Mar!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP