Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year Message


Hello!!! Have you prepared anything to welcome upcoming New Year? Wow... I just felt we had New Year couple months ago and in the next two days we will welcome 2010. How old will you be in 2010? We are going to get older, aren't we?

Well, although I will get older but I never felt that way. I still feel like the first time I married my husband seven years ago although the white hair starts growing one by one, he, he.... By the way at work most people called me "Miss" or "Young Woman". That's cool. Probably if they know how old I am, their eyes will move forward 1/4 inch, he, he.... (sorry it's just kidding).

Yes, they are right. I look much younger than my age and I feel grateful for this. Someone asked me what the things that made me looked younger? I said, "I don't know. Maybe I drink a lot of water and eat a lot of vegetables." Well, I didn't prepare the answer for that question but I'm sure one the most reason we will look much younger because is from our heart. Love one another like you love yourself. It seems easy but not. Be happy and enjoy your life! It seems easy but not either. But I do enjoy my life although I am not a rich person but I am rich in love. Love and support from the people around you will be very important to reach your dream.

Talking about dream - Dream is a challenge and I like challenge. Challenge makes me moving forward and be a positive person. Without challenge, we never know the ability we've already had. Be a winner although if your never win something but you have a heart as a WINNER!!!! Make your life becomes great blessing to others and you will see the meaning of its life.

Enjoy your holiday!! I attach a great music video here that I hope it will inspire you in facing 2010. HAPPY NEW YEAR for all of you!!!!





Share/Save/Bookmark





What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I'm having cough and soar throat while there are many things I have to do.
about 1 minute ago from web




4 comments:

Mariuca 3:18 PM  

Happy New Year Fida! I hope this new year brings you the best in life, love and wealth. Love and hugs! :)

Unknown 10:04 PM  

Happy New Year Fida! I wish all the best for you in year 2010. Nice have friend like you bcoz we are from the almamater UPN "Veteran" Surabaya...hehehe and confirm me in your FB thank's before.

Fida Abbott 5:56 AM  

Mariuca,

Thank you and I wish you all the best too.

Fida Abbott 5:57 AM  

Mungil,

What a big surprise!! I will approve you soon at FB.

Thank you for your visit.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP