Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, August 14, 2009

Won Two Sweepstakes in Two Days

What big surprises!! This is the first time in my whole life won two Sweepstakes in two days in a row for my daughter, promoted by 6abc WPVI-TV Philadelphia, PA. On Wednesday, August 12, when I was writing my novel upstairs, I heard my daughter called me from downstairs that she won something. I run to downstairs and my husband showed me two Dutch Wonderland tickets, worth $ 30.95 for each ticket (Total $ 61.90), so we are planning to go on this Sunday if it isn't rain. It will be our second time after two last year we went there.

My daughter dream comes through as she wants to go to Dutch Wonderland this summer. She is so excited and we are happy.

My husband asked me how she won it. I explained to him when the first time we visited our local library, as one of my programs preparing her for her Kindergarten this year, I searched many informations there, from small to big brochures that they might be useful for me to take and learn as a Mom. The most interesting brochure was 2009 Summer Reading Club program. I took it and read the details in home. From the info they gave, I was planning to bring her for some special programs that I could attend because I didn't have schedule for work. Besides of those programs, I let her to have her first own library card and every time we went to the program, I let her to choose several books to borrow. Almost every night before bed time, I gave 15-30 minutes to read a book for her and marked the reading record calender and recorded the book titles. Then everytime we went to library, I entered every reading record (3 books/ week) in a form they prepared and earned one book buck for special contest or events.


Then yesterday, my husband took the mails and got another letter from the same sender. He gave it to me and I opened it. Wow,... two Hersheypark tickets, worth $ 52.95 for each ticket (Total $ 105.90). Cool!!

My husaband asked me again how could she won two sweepstakes. I answered, because I had a faith that she would win something from one of the contests and she had been a good girl listening what her Mom said, reading books and doing her homeworks. Those two credits she got to win two kinds of tickets. He smiled. He knew I was joking but it was true. First needs action, second needs faith, third is let it happens, won or not, it doesn't matter. She had fun already and learned many things.

Probably we will go to Hersheypark next month and it will be our second time after last year we went there.

Now, what next I'm gonna do is sending an email to 6abc and give a link to this post as our family appreciation to say great thanks.


Share/Save/Bookmark






What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I start writing chapter 17.
about 1 minute ago from web




2 comments:

bluedreamer27 4:34 AM  

wow thats nice congrats fida
cheeers!!

Fida Abbott 5:00 AM  

Thank you BD.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP