Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, August 03, 2009

Friendship Day

I missed posting this post. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY (August 2nd).

One of great things from blogging for me is having new friends. Blogging is one of many ways to get this. After three years blogging, I have built up many friends and networks from around the world. These are the positive things if we want to use the high technology result for the good things.



Reading the recent e-newsletter from BNA, I would like to forward their messages about blogging tips.

Networking is essential when you want to increase traffic to your blog. Take 30 minutes a day and dedicate that time to:

* commenting on other blogs in your niche,
* linking to the posts of bloggers in your niche, and
* interacting with the bloggers in your niche via email, IM or Twitter.

Remember that your goal is to build genuine relationships, so don't approach people just because you think they can help to promote your blog.
Approach them because you respect their work and because you think the two of you could grow together.

Share/Save/Bookmark


In this moment, I would like to thank to all EC members who have become the loyal friends to drop EC here. Your visits are always appreciated, even you stop by to read my whole posts or not.

Special to Mariuca, she has been a top dropper several times and most of the EC Member who bought many adds here. As my appreciation for her loyal support and to celebrate Friendship Day this year, I would like to give her additional 75 points to collect if she would like to participate in my next contests. These points are equivalent if you subscribe to this blog (50 points) and follow my Twitter (25 points). Let me know if you have done already by leaving a comment in this post. Thank you for your support.

Top Droppers:
Mariuca's Perfume Gallery 18
Wishing On A Falling Star 17
A Taste of Both Worlds 15
Coming Back to Life 14
C'est La Vie 12
All things vintage and up-cycled 12
Harmony In Motion 12
Lamberry 12
Seek No More 12
Lohman Trading 10



What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I'll finish writing Chapter 15 today.
about 1 minute ago from web




6 comments:

Mariuca 4:58 AM  

Hola Fida! Yay me for making the list again, but my meows aren't here! Will have to work harder this month, hugs! :)

Fida Abbott 7:41 AM  

Hello Mariuca,

Congratulations!
Thank you for your support!!

Go, go girl!!

Syifa 2:16 AM  

how are you Fida ... wishing u all the best.

Fida Abbott 7:13 AM  

Hi Donna,

Thanks. Have nice day.

cornyman 10:19 AM  

Hello Fida,

i count you in our 1 Million EC Free Sponsor Traffic contest.

I will update the list until the weekend.

Keep yourself updated on http://cornys-moneypage.blogspot.com

Occasionally i will send a message in EntreCard to the sponsors!

Best wishes and thanks for sponsoring 1.000 EC and an ad space (2 days full exposure for your blog)!

Fida Abbott 10:46 AM  

You're welcome Cornyman.

Thanks also for the message.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP