Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, August 30, 2009

One Million EC Free Trafic Contest

1.000.000 EC, does it sound interesting for you?

When I visited Adgetize members, one of them was Cornymans Money-Blog that was offering the bloggers to participate as a sponsor for his contest. It was pretty interesting for me and I thought why not I gave it a try. I wonder how this contest would bring many traffics to my Blog and spread my blog to blogosphere.



Join the 1 Million EC-Free Traffic-Contest now!



If you're interested, there are still two days left until August 31 you have an opportunity to be a sponsor. You should visit this link and let him know that you're interested to be a sponsor for his contest by leaving a message there.

Good Luck!


And don't forget to visit my sponsor by:

NJ Heating and Cooling

Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I'll preparing the first day of my daughter's school for tomorrow. There are still more forms need to be filled. I'm excited and nervous.
about 1 minute ago from web





6 comments:

cornyman 8:22 AM  

Thanks for your review of the contest!

Please copy and publish the official sponsor list and rules on Tuesday, 1st September!

I added you to the review list on top of my page!

http://cornys-moneypage.blogspot.com

Fida Abbott 2:27 PM  

Hi Cornyman,

Thanks. Sept 1, yes...I'll post it.

cornyman 6:50 AM  

Could you update the list (1.000 EC... three more sponsors at the end of the list, Ad space three more sponsors and Domain (new))

Fida Abbott 9:54 AM  

Done.
Thanks for the info.

cornyman 2:51 PM  

I'm sorry... my own contribution is not mentioned in your blog post (4 x 25.000 EC + 4 ad spaces at the end of the list) I forgot to add the ruby and the other items because they have been temporarily in another post :(

Could you fix this again? Thanks in advance!

Your Entries are counted!

Fida Abbott 7:54 AM  

Hi,

It is done.

Thanks for reminder!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP