Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, July 20, 2009

Preparing a New Career

Since I've started to write a novel several months ago, I considered to be more serious to take this chance as a step for my new career, as a writer. I had been a private course teacher, landscaper and counselor, either at landscaping and financial field. After I moved to USA, I thought the writing field is very suitable for me I consider to pursue besides as a blogger; as one of my daily activities. Working as an associate at Walmart is just for fun to make money when I can save some dollars to buy my personal needs, including to support my interest needs. I won't pursue my career at Walmart, at least one day I will take a place as an associate at personnel departement. I love giving service to customers and answer the phones though sometimes I get mad with the impatient customers. Every second the phone rings, I have to give them an answer, or transfer them to the department they need, or direct them to the Assistance Managers.

I had been thinking to plan what I would do meanwhile I am continuing to write my novel. Otherwise, I had plan to make another blog that will content about my education background in agriculture. Through that way, I won't be left behind to stay up to date for the agriculture knowledges that always improve from time by time, but I had to focus for what I am doing now.

Yesteray I had created a cover for my magazine. I planned to publish it online every four or six months. I haven't made a decision yet. I was so glad to see the cover looked so great and I was very satisfied with all my own creation. Probably in September I will launch the first issue after I finish writing my novel.

Other plan, I'm thinking to build a flash website to promote my novel and other books/novels I will write. Meanwhile, Abbottsbooks.com is a place to announce every published stuff of my own, including calendars, mouse pad, stamps, etc besides my e/books and novels.

If you are interested to stay up to date with my news, please subscribes in email or RSS. Click the small envelope picture below to subscribe and let me know if you do. You will collect fifty points for my next giveaway or contest as a subscriber. If you have done it, let me know, so I will add your name in my list and automatically you will get the points already.


Or maybe you are interested to follow my Twitter. Click the bird picture below to subscribe, and you will collect twenty five points for the next giveaway or contest I will hold.


By the way, to my loyal blogger friend, Mariuca who keeps support me by putting many adds, I would like to give my great thank for her attention and great support. She has taken my attention since the last several months after I joint EC.

Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I'm writing chapter 12.
about 1 minute ago from web





6 comments:

devita 3:03 AM  

hi sister Fida!!

I did both twitter and envelope!!

What point is that?

Mariuca 3:04 AM  

You writing a novel is just so cool Fida! Good luck and have happy writing sweetie, love and hugs! :)

Fida Abbott 6:47 AM  

Devita, you got 75 points.
Thank you, for your great interest and your support.

Your sister in PA

Fida Abbott 6:48 AM  

Mariuca, Thank you for your great support!!! You are such a blessing for me. Either you and Devita.

Have nice day.

Anoman 6:14 AM  

Hi ibu Fida.. udah ga di HOKI lagi? Udah lama ninggalin HOKI?
Salam kenal,

th

Fida Abbott 7:18 AM  

Hi Anoman, masih Volunteer kok di sana. Thanks ya utk atensinya.

Btw, namanya nggak nglink loh.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP