Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

One Word Tag


USING ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers. Be sure to tag the person who sent it to you!

Where is your cell phone? bedroom
Your hair? black
Your mother? Indonesia
Your father? Indonesia
Your favorite food? noodle
Your dream last night? None
Your favorite drink? lemonade
Your dream/goal? novel
What room you are in? bedroom
Your hobby? singing
Your fear? water
Where do you want to be in 6 years? everywhere
Where were you last night? home
Something that you aren’t? miserely
Muffins? sometimes
Wish list item? several
Where you grew up? Surabaya
Last thing you did? reading
What are you wearing? shirt
Your TV? HDTV
Your pets? fish
Friends? many
Your life? challenging
Your mood? good
Missing someone? brother
Car? Oldsmobile
Something you’re not wearing? gown
Your favorite store? bookstores
Your favorite color? pastels
When is the last time you laughed? forget
Last time you cried? yesterday
Who will resend this? friend
One place that I go to over and over? church
One person who emails me regularly? representative
My favorite place to eat? Italy

Thank you Donna for this fun tag. I'd like to share tag with my friends: Mariuca and BD


Share/Save/Bookmark





What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I didn't think I would write 16 pages for chapter 9, the longest chapter so far I've written.
about 1 minute ago from web




2 comments:

Syifa 11:13 PM  

So u r an Indonesian Fida?
Sukses ya ...

Fida Abbott 7:14 AM  

Ya Donna, Arek Suroboyo.
Donna sendiri berasal dari mana?

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP