Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Why I Love to Blog

First of all, HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all of you who are celebrating this special day.

Second, I would like to thank you to my new blogger friend, Bluedreamer who has tagged me this content since several weeks ago and I've just had a time to post it now. Also, I would like to thank him for giving me another tag. But I think I have been late to post it right now.



Rules for the award:
* Put the award in a post when you receive it.
* Name and link to the blogger who gave you the award in the post.
* Write the reason why you love to blog.
* Pass the award on to other bloggers that you know.
* Name and link to your recipients in the post.
* Let your recipients know that the award was passed on to them.

This award was given to me by my new Blogger friend, Bluedreamer from Philippine. Answering the special question, why I love to blog, is just a simple thing - I love to write and share everything to everybody who loves to read all my stories, thought, etc through the blogosphere world. Finally from this way, I got many new friends all around the world. I love it. So, here I am. If you would love to be my friends, my hands are opened to all of you, but if not and you love just to be my regular visitor, it is fine, too.


Now I would like to share this award and tag to Mariuca, Freaky Frugalite, Blue Jasmine, Dhemz, and my new friend - Donna from Singapore.

Share/Save/Bookmark




What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Writing Chapter 7 is almost done.
about 1 minute ago from web




9 comments:

Syifa 6:56 PM  

Thanks alot Fida for the award u shared to me. Am very happy with it.

Have a nice day and keep blogging.

Miss G 4:14 AM  

Congratulation Fida :)

Yeps, membuat saya juga berpikir untuk menuliskan mengapa saya suka ngeblog, hmm... :)

Fida Abbott 2:52 PM  

Donna,

I am glad you like it.

My best regards for you.

Fida Abbott 2:53 PM  

Hello G,

Ayo tulis ya ntar dikirim ke FB, biar aku bisa baca. Soalnya aku nggak bisa visit ke blogmu, selalu aborted.

Salam kangen dr PA

Dhemz 5:27 PM  

hey Fida, long time no hear! hope all is well...thanks a lot for including me....have a good one...:)

Rebecca 11:41 PM  

What a pretty award! Thank you for giving it to me! :D And I am glad to see that you like my new blog design! :D

bluedreamer27 8:26 AM  

a agree with you
blog can be an open door foe friendship
thanks for sharing out your reason
happy blogging fida

Fida Abbott 2:27 PM  

Dhemz,
Yap, I'm still here busy but I enjoy every activity I have. I'm glad you like it.


Rebecca,
You're welcome. Thank you for leaving a comment here.

BD, Thanks for your regular visit.

Have happy blogging, too.

bluedreamer27 4:56 AM  

heheh i like you calling me BD
by the way just want to ask
If there would be one song that remind you of Michael Jackson ...what would it be and why? Its time to break the boundaries ... share your thoughts and let your voice be heard. http://breaking-the-boundaries.blogspot.com/2009/06/lossing-icon.html

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP