Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, June 12, 2009

Thank You in May

In my tight busy schedule, I take a little break just want to thank you for all my loyal droppers and visitors. Below is the list of ten Top Droppers:

Jean sQuared 26
Three Fates Design - Beaded Jewelry 23
Meow Diaries 21
Wirez and Circuitz 20
Mariuca's Perfume Gallery 17
Wishing On A Falling Star 17
THE HILLBILLY JOURNAL 13
C'est La Vie 12
Dogmaw Glass 12
GREGORIO ART STUDIO 11

Also I would like to give my special thank to Mariuca who has put the most ads last month. Thank you for all top droppers and Mariuca for the support.

Special message for Bluedreamer, great thank for you. He has chosen me to be a part of his Blog Idol contestant this month. It is brilliant idea and fun, too. He also gave me a tag and an award. I will do it when I have another chance to post it here.

Share/Save/Bookmark




My Best Regards,


What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I have finished writing the 5th chapter this afternoon. Tomorrow will be the editing time and next week, I will start to write the 6th chapter.
about 1 minute ago from web




4 comments:

Mariuca 10:59 AM  

Hi Fida! I just got home last night. Thanks so much for the linky love and congrats to u on the amazing book listing! :):):)

Fida Abbott 3:02 PM  

Thank you, Mariuca.

I am glad to know that you have come back from vacation. I hope you had had a very nice vacation already.

bluedreamer27 11:11 PM  

congrats to them
by the way my friend you may want to know the reason behind my Top Five Blog and the reason why i called my self bluedreamer
you can read my article here

http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-love-blogging.html

hope you like it
feel free to share your thoughts upon my entry

bluedreamer27 8:36 AM  

congrats to your top droppers fida
oh im 20 years old
will turn 21 this decemeber
thanks fida for your warm comment

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP