Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Recent News

It has been several weeks I was busy enough not to do blog walking, dropping, etc. I think I would be still busy until my progress is done completely. To all my EC friends and facebook, I am sorry that I would be slow to respond for the next couple months but don't worry, I still have time to read each of your message or dropping back EC from every dropper.

In this time, I would like to thank you to:

1. Mariuca, as one of loyal EC droppers and most of Blogger who kept putting an ad here. She had given me a TAG of 'My Handwriting' and I haven't been able to do it. I am sorry for this but I hope one day I would love to write something to her with my own handwriting. She also gave me a very nice award Red Hot 'OVER THE TOP'. Thank you for this lovely award, Mariuca.



To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!

Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to http://overthetopaprons.blogspot.com to copy/paste the award : Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down)

It is an honour for me to pass on this lovely award to some of my favourite bloggers I've encountered and befriended over my blogging years and they are in no particular order: Arisan Wanita Tegar, Blue Jasmine, Christina Hann, Dhemz, Freaky Frugalite, Gratcia Siahaya,
Henny Listyowati, Icha, Nancy Dinar, Vina Revi and Vivie

2. Bluedreamer, who gave me another special award: INTERESTING BLOG, though I ever got this before last year and it would be the second time I got from my new EC friend, as I knew him through EC. Thank you Bluedreamer. I really appreciate your appreciation.



I would love to pass this award to my male blogger friends: Anang Yb, Damien Abe, Edy J. Harto, Hercules Mulligan, Jed, Sahala Napitupulu, Sunaryo and Wuryanano


Share/Save/Bookmark









What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

It is my relax Sunday. I hope tomorrow I would be able to do my progress very well.
about 1 minute ago from web




13 comments:

nancy 8:57 AM  

Fidda, hope are fine and happily finish 'the progress'. We love that you take time to say hallo and appreciation.

Mariuca 6:18 PM  

Congrats sweetie, happy u love the award! :)

Fida Abbott 4:42 AM  

Hi Nancy,

I am glad having your visit here and hope you like a special award from me.


GBU

Fida Abbott 4:43 AM  

Hi Mariuca,

Of course. Thanks for your thought. I really appreciate for every attention you have given for this Blog.

My Best Regards.

bluedreamer27 9:21 AM  

thanks fida
just dropping by here
have a great day and happy blogging

Fida Abbott 7:02 AM  

Hi Bliedreamer,

Thank you for your regular visit. Have great day, too.

bluedreamer27 9:14 AM  

hello fida
just dropping you here
i just want to invite you in my fun game "blog idol 2"
and be one of the 12 participants
dont worry the rules are very simple
just give me the ninme songs anbd thats it youre done with your part
i just made a personal page for you

here's the link my friend
hope you can drop by and join

http://blogidol09.blogspot.com/2009/05/fida-abott.html

bluedreamer27 8:05 PM  

hi fida thanks for the answers
by the way in regards with #1(ill be there) uhmmm im afreaid to tell that it was taken already so as #7 (winter wonderland by diana ross)

if you have time you can just give me the new songs you have so i can rplace your song entries

thanks again Fida

Blog Idol will start Next month

Fida Abbott 9:03 AM  

Hi Bluedreamer,

It is done. Thank you for your attention and interest to pick me as one of the participants.

Have great weekend.

Blue Jasmine 9:13 AM  

Hi, Mbak Fid...
Thanks for the award.
I just started again to write, now the time and tools already in my hands again.
Hope you have a nice weekend!

Fida Abbott 8:14 AM  

Hi BJ,

I'm glad to know you have been active again and are glad receiving the award. Thanks for your response and have nice day.

Hercules Mulligan 7:22 PM  

Fida, you are so kind for remembering me. Thank you! I'm sorry I did not respond sooner; I've been away from the blogosphere for a while, but now I'm getting back to the many comments that I haven't answered in while.

Thank you. You are a good bloggy friend. :)

Herky.

Fida Abbott 7:56 PM  

Hi Her,

It is very nice hearing from you again after many months you are off from blogosphere.

Have great night

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP