Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Lucky Winner for the First Book of Amerindo Kitchen in Series

This announcement should be announced last week but I was waiting for my book coming from publisher and sent it to a lucky winner. This moment MARIA COLEMAN from Texas, USA as a lucky person who will get this book. Other candidates were from 4 contestants (Nancy Dinar-South Korea, Vivie-Germany, Christina Hann-Germany, & Maria Coleman-Texas, USA) and 2 supporters (Bintang-Dubai & Devita-Surabaya) had been involved in Fida Abbott's Giveaway of the Year (2008) and continued to follow the rules for this drawing. Although this time I just pick 1 winner, I hope other candidates who aren't lucky this time won't be sad. It will be hold every year through different events. I also would like to thank to Gratcia (Jakarta) for her great effort to make my event went well as one of my supporters.

CONGRATULATIONS to Maria Coleman!!!

I'll send it tomorrow (Tuesday afternoon).


First Book of Amerindo Kirtchen in Series, titled Fabulous Leftover Turkey is a Photobook and Cookbook that has been published with full of bright and delightful photographs, taken by me myself as the presentations of my own cooking. You will be brought to my adventures of my nice stories behind the name of 'Amerindo' and my fabulous recipes in 26 beautiful and qualified pages.

I wrote this book as my focus in creativity and made a difference with other cooking books. If you love and adore the creativity, you won’t be disappointed to collect this special book. You will feel the joy like I felt when I cooked, took the photographs, wrote, arranged, published and made it happens.

This book is printed in 26 pages, 9" x 7", casewrap-hardcover binding, full-color interior and exterior ink.

All revenue will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and used to promote my other books to support Unreached Children Program and Cancer Research Program.

If you are interested to read more and would like to make a purchase, visit AbbottsBooks.com
Every purchase will make a difference to them who are in needs. Thank you for your support.


Share/Save/Bookmark





What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I will complete my 1st chapter for my novel today. I promise.
about 1 minute ago from web



1 comments:

Anonymous 9:40 PM  

Congratulations Maria!!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP