Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Own Domain


Two days ago I decided to have my own domain for my another Blog, abbottsbooks.com and yesterday it has been applied. I did several changes for the links that direct to. I still like its template. One day I will do an improvement for its header. Right now I still focus to do several things that have to be done as the schedule I have made.

Bad news, I could not open my project's file at Lulu. You could not imagine how mad I was. I thought maybe I did a wrong things by adding several additional pictures that were overloaded or maybe another reasons that I just didn't know. Thank God, I had its script that was being edited.

Good news, I could neutralize my feeling. Yesterday I reloaded again all the pictures for a same project at a new file. Suddenly I had several ideas to do something that could improve its cover performance and its contents. I should thank to God and not be mad for loosing my files there. I thought I could take a positive thing behind that accident. More efforts for the better things were good.

Another news, recently I have had an outline for my first novel. This was much better than if I didn't have it. They helped me to focus on the line although I have written around 14 pages already. Yesterday I told my plans to my husband that I would translate it in English and asked him to do editing before I sent it for a contest. I just need to submit 3 chapters only to be eligible becomes a contestant. This contest has given me great support in writing my novel meanwhile I have so many things to be done soon. I feel like I need more than 24 hours per day but it is what God gives to us. I have to be wise in arranging my time. Focus for the most important thing!

I hope I will finish my project next week and next month I will be ready to start translating my writings. My second project for my books in series will be postponed till I send it to the contest in May. But don't worry, I will finish it soon before the last summer and then I will focus again to finish my whole novel before the end of this year.







What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Stephenie Meyer, a Writer of Twilight has inpired me.
about 1 minute ago from web




4 comments:

Mariuca 5:42 AM  

Glad to hear ur novel is coming along fine Fida, good luck and happy writing! :):):)

Fida Abbott 7:11 AM  

Thank you Mariuca, you are a supportive friend.

In several days, I have to finish my 1st book in series then I can concentrate to write my novel.

Have a nice day.

sahala napitupulu 1:07 AM  

one of my reasons how i like you madame fida are your creativity and smart in writing. Good luck!

Fida Abbott 7:02 AM  

Hello Sahala,

What a surprise. I never get a great compliment from someone who said that to me.

Thank you for being a loyal friend and follower.

Your appreciation is really meaningful to me.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP