Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Honorable Mention from BlogNet Awards February 2009

Last night I got an email from BlogNet Awards Support Team. I enclose the first paragraph of their email here:

Dear Fida:

Congratulations on earning
Honorable Mention in the BlogNet Awards February monthly contest for your blog -
Fida Abbott , and in addition for winning 5th Prize - 2500EC in the February comment contest. (to read the page of the winner circle, visit this link)

I think this time I haven't been lucky to be a winner although I had seen that I got highest rate of votings. There were 11 votings and all were 10 stars. The most important thing I got from this contest was the great dan surprised supports from all of my friends that mostly I never met them. It was really amazing!!! I felt honored reading their comments and got 10 stars from all of them. So, please let me give my great appreciation to all of them as my great thank of their effort and kindness in giving a special vote and comments. All of you will be in my next second drawing to get the second book in series that I'll start to write soon in the end of this month.

Special to Blognet Awards Team, I also would like to thank them for their great appreciation by choosing me as an Honorable Mention. This earning has given me more motivation to bring this blog presents better and better, and keep inspiring to other bloggers.

Also by earning 2500EC as 5th Prize February Comment Contest Winner is absolutely fun.

To All of my friends who I write their names below, I would like to thank you for your efforts in giving me such great support. Special for Devita that had tried to vote and failed, I also would like to thank her for her attention.
1. Fida, PA, USA
2. Mariuca, Malaysia
3. Bintang, Dubay, United Arab Emirates
4. Blue Jasmine, Surabaya, Indonesia
5. Damien Abe (88th), Jakarta, Indonesia
6. Mien, Semarang, Indonesia
7. BB, PA, USA
8. Wuryanarno, Surabaya, Indonesia
9. Gratcia, Jakarta, Indonesia
10.Editor
11.Sahala Napitupulu, Jakarta, Indonesia
12. Agus
13. You Next

To all of my friends who haven't participated in this event, Blognet Awards still remains and gives chances to let you nominate, vote and comment for best blog of the month, March 2009.

By nominating, voting, and commenting on blogs! You will drive traffic to your site, you’ll be supporting your fellow bloggers, and you stand a chance at winning Comment Cash for your efforts!

Don’t forget, you need to log-in to have your votes or comments counted in the BlogNet Awards Comment Contest at here. Please, let me know after you vote and comment, so I will add you at my special list above, and good luck!!!

Don't forget, you will be in the next second drawing to get my second book in series as my appreciation for your great efforts to support me!!!


Love,



What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I just need 3 topics to finish my first book in series. Another writing for a novel has been started. I am so excited.
about 1 minute ago from web






8 comments:

Anonymous 10:49 PM  

wow!! congratulation!! I am sorry I can't participated. I don't know. I still can't register. hikzzz But deep down in my heart, I always support you sister.

Fida Abbott 11:16 PM  

Thanks Devita. You are so meaningful for me.

Your Sister in PA.

sahala napitupulu 1:03 AM  

Congratulation mon ami...keep on fire and to be inspiring to other people. JBU.

Fida Abbott 8:01 AM  

Thank you Sahala.
JBU too.

Anonymous 2:29 AM  

I think I miss one event. Going back to Indonesia, make my blogging activity slow down. Anyway, congratulation. what i really proud from you is the determination to get what you want. Rock it, Mom Fida!

Fida Abbott 4:59 AM  

Thank you Nancy. You are one of my precious blogger friends.

Btw, I'm going to finish reading your book and get ready to do your homework.

See you next week.

Best regards.

Anonymous 11:52 AM  

congratulation fid..im sorry u can't visit my blog coz my blog deleted..it was my fault..anyway, happy weekend

Fida Abbott 6:55 AM  

Thank you Bintang.

I can not wait to see and visit your another new Blog. Please, let me know when you have created it.

Have nice Sunday!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP