Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Handy Little Chart

My Friend, Tresia sent very nice reminders yesterday and I think I would love to share them here. Thank you, Tresia. Keep sending good things and I love to read and share them here.

I have seen all things happened in my life that all things were possible; He gave me rest when I was stress; He loved me, that was why He gave me a lot of educated life; His grace was sufficient, I knew He would fulfill my life with His Joy and I have it now; He had directed my steps in many problem I had, also in facing my future; I could do many things because of Him when many people thought I could not; every small things I did are worth now because I had belief that He gave me those as a purpose for my future, He was building something for my future in every single moment I had; He forgave me and I could feel it because I had peace in my heart; He had supplied all my things, if I could write everything here, it would be great because it won't have ending as long as I live; He gave me wisdom in everything I did and be blessing to others; He never left me, when I had difficult life and I felt there were no solutions, I knew there would be and I found it, either in short or very long time. He was processing my life to be more qualified so He could use me as a blessing to others.

He is always in my life if I gives Him a special place. Amen!

You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you
(John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5- 6)

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28 )

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
(Hebrews 13:5)


Share/Save/Bookmark






What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I've finished cleaning master bedroom last night & made a small corner for my writing spot. What a cute & nice little spot! I like it a lot.
about 1 minute ago from web



0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP