Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Be the Centre

Last Sunday I was late going to the church and I got a seat at the front where nobody seated there. When we sang 'Be the Centre' my eyes were wet. Suddenly I wanted to cry. This song had touched me deeply. I wanted to seat and cry but I forced myself to keep standing and just wiped my tears.

I did't know why, but I was sure that song spoke about my life. Many things happened in my past life. Without HIM who gave me a great strength, I could not do anything. I also saw many people around me who were really in needs. I thanked to HIM for every single blessing I had and could share to them who were in needs. I ever gave private course to 2 children from poor families without payment because I didn't want it. I saw many people who were struggle in looking for the foods, clothes, etc. When I could do something for them although it was just a small thing, it made me so very happy.

Now I live in USA, a country that is very different with my country. My heart is still called to care to those people. With all of I have that HE has given to me, I would like to share to them. Gospel for Asia and Unreached Children Program are two places that took my attention. In every single of my selfpublished books/e-books revenue will be contributed to them and two other programs, Cystic Fibrosis and Cancer Research.

If you are called and interested to visit my abbottsbooks.com and would like to make a purcahse from there, I really thank and appreciate it. You can buy it for yourself or your family/friends as a gift.

Every purchase will make a difference. Thank you for stopping by and reading this message. God Bless You!!!



Share/Save/Bookmark




What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I was so happy, yesterday my first printed book has been published. Visit abboottsbooks.com and support the Author's missions. Thank you for your generousity!
about 1 minute ago from web




3 comments:

Mariuca 3:42 AM  

Hi Fida!! I have a simple tag for u, have fun! :):):)

http://www.mymariuca.com/2009/03/my-handwriting.html

Mariuca 3:43 AM  

Oh and have a good weekend! :)

Fida Abbott 7:35 AM  

This is cool. I'll let you know when I am done doing this tag. Thank you.

Have great weekend.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP