Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Awards

In August, I got an email from CIB Fest 2008 Staff. She gave an information that I got a special banner as one of the 15 finalists from hundreds of Christian Indonesia Bloggers who participated in CIB Festival 2008 that you can see its banner below.

CIBFest 2008 Finalist

Finalist of Christian Indonesia Blogger Festival, August'08



Photobucket


This month Mrs. Mecomber gave me a special award. It was a very nice surprise when I was still busy managing my tight schedules. It came when I didn't expect anything from anybody or any Bloggers.

She had a reason why she chose me as a Blogger who deserved getting this award as you can read what she has written at her Blog: Fida Abbott, A sweet lady with a lovely blog (It is a sweet compliment)




As a sign of thank you of her appreciation, I would like to give this banner to her. She is the 2nd Blogger who deserves this special gift from me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Now, I would like to give this award back to her Blog. I like her blog a lot from the first time I visited there. It isn't fancy, but simple with full of the useful postings. The second Blogger is Emila Yusof. I love her blog a lot. I think she is a great artist.

Photobucket

Several days ago, I also got another award from Mariuca, Supper Blogger. Wow! This is my 22nd award. Now I would like to give it to all my Blogger friends who have spent their time to visit this Blog regularly and also left the comments on my postings or on my cbox. I also enjoy reading their postings. They are Icha, Gratcia Siahaya, Kesembuhanku, Jed, and Bintang. Guys, you deserve to get this award. Thank you for all of your attentions to support this Blog.

As a thank you of her appreciation, I would like to give this award to her. I hope she likes it. She has been my loyal friend. Thank you, Mariuca.




What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter


Planning to write 1 more article for AAS, 2 more for CSftCS till the end of this month. Can I do it? I don't know. I'll try (I'm so busy).
less than 10 seconds ago from web




12 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti 1:34 AM  

wow!! thank you sister!!! thank you. i will do it ASAP.:D:D

after i find the nest receiver...lol

Mariuca 1:52 AM  

YAY! Congrats on all the lovely awards Fida and thank you so much for the Great Buddy award! *Hugs*

Fida Abbott 9:50 AM  

Devita & Mariuca,

You are very welcome.

My best regards,
Fida

Aku 10:10 AM  

senengnya ..., makasih bu fida.

Anonymous 11:57 AM  

thank u mbak fid..i will put this award in my next update...

Fida Abbott 3:30 PM  

You are welcome Bintang & Kesembuahanku.

Happy Blogging!!!

Anonymous 11:11 AM  

Fida, WOWEE! I am so honored with that badge! It's so beautiful.

I am very happy that you find some helpful things at my computer blog. I have a few other blogs, too, where I talk about my family. They are:

http://newyorktraveler.net
http://freakyfrugalite.com
http://newyorkrenovator.com

That's a lot, I know! I blog for money sometimes, but I add a lot of family life into them, too. I hope you can visit them.

Thanks you for the award and the badge. I really like the badge you made. And you do have a wonderful blog and it's so pretty! I liked your fern article (I also love to garden).

Have a blessed day!

Mrs. Mecomber

Fida Abbott 11:45 AM  

Dear Mrs. M,

I am so glad, you have responded my comment so fast. Yes, I will visit them. I love what you share in your blogs.

I am so lucky to know you.

Have great weekend,
Fida

Miss G 9:43 PM  

Yaiiiiy,..... ~^_^~ I am sooo honoured! Congrats Fida, and thank you so much..!!

((((hugssss)))) from Jakarta (^_^)

Gratcia

Fida Abbott 3:35 PM  

You're welcome G.

Hugs from PA

Anonymous 11:38 AM  

How is your husband doing? Is he still with sickness?

Fida Abbott 8:35 AM  

He is great!!!!!!!!
Thanks.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP