Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, July 25, 2008

Are You A God's Army?

I often ask someone to support me in their prayer and also I am asked so many friends for the same thing. I believe, prayer is a Power of Christian life. Without it, how could we put in believe of our faith in HIM who is exist and we never see HIM physically?

I saw myself when I was still in my country, Indonesia, my father was never absent to say the prayer special for his family every midnight. I also believe, when right now I am far away from him, he never forgets to mention my name in his prayer. His prayer makes me becoming a strong Christian. He is a great person who has taught me about the regular prayer we should never forget in our daily activity.

Prayer is also a great weapon in christian life. If you are a person who often supports your family, friends and others in your prayer, you are one of God's Army. The weapon is a great single tool to against the enemy in our faith. If you declare that you are one of the God's Army and active in cyber world, why not you join with several groups as I mention below:


In Indonesian and English, you should join here. A Founder is my colleague and network friend who lives in Netherlands:

Click here to join one-minute-prayer
Click to join one-minute-prayer!


***
Special in English, you can contact CWO Prayer Team for prayer.

Christian Woman Online Magazine

Uniting Woman of Faith

or

Feeling you are called to be one of HIS Army, you can join in their prayer team.


I have joint with Yahoo Groups and I love to join with CWO as their prayer team. I hope soon they would approve my request. If not, I would be still HIS Army. Everyone of you, who would like to ask for prayer, don't be hesitate and feel free to contact me with sending an email. Click 'View my complete profile' then click 'email'. Soon, I would respond your email.


God Bless You All!!!
God's Army

2 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti 10:51 PM  

as long as i know, they need the recommendation from the church sis.Is it true? because I've ever tried to apply.

Fida Abbott 10:12 AM  

I don't think so. Well, if they don't accept me, it is fine. I am still HIS ARMY!!!

GBU!!!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP