Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, March 07, 2008

Tagged by Blogger Friends

I would like to thank to my Blogger Friends who had tagged me. They are:

1. Mrs. Mecombers from New York. She tagged me as One of The Bloggers who can do The Crazy 8's Meme. Ha,ha,...I like it!! If you want to know what it is, you can read here.

2. Gratcia Siahaya from Jakarta, Indonesia. She tagged me as one of her wonderfull Blogger Friends who was sent a wonderful message that she sent it across the Blog-Ocean. Also thank you for stating me as your inspiration. Thanks GOD if I could be a great blessing to the others even we never met face to face before and now a days.

Then I send my own message to my all other Blogger Friends. Below is my own message in the bottle to them. Little bit about my own message: Ora et Labora is Latin for “pray and work,” the motto of St. Benedict



To all of my Blogger Friends, thank you for being such good and nice Blogger Friends.
Here are the rules you guys should do the same thing like me:

You are a person who will send a Virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message on the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?

1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.

2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.


3. Use graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.

4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.

5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers or your entire blogroll to do the same thing. Notify them of the tag.

Your virtual bottle will remain a float in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity. Have fun!!!

Please, notify me if you have responded to this tag!!

Thank you and have great day!!!!

7 comments:

JennieSBev.com 4:48 PM  

Thank you banget Mba Fida. Your love is well received and reciprocated.

Be blessed,
Jennie

Fida Abbott 11:30 AM  

You are welcome Mbak Jennie.

Miss G 1:42 AM  

Hi...:) Thanks...! Ora et Labora :) Beneer bangeut!

Mbak Fida :P Homeworknya blum juga niy, tapi pasti akan dikerjakan ASAP..janjiii..

Have a GREAT day...

((((hugsss)))) from Jakarta

Gratcia

Fida Abbott 9:04 AM  

No Problem Gratcia. Take an easy!!!

Hugs juga dari aku di PA!!!

Rebecca Mecomber 9:43 PM  

Hello, Fida!! Thank you for tagging me! I will get to your meme as soon as I can, it looks fun!

God bless! Spring is coming, aren't you excited? I am!

Fida Abbott 9:02 AM  

Hello Mrs. Mecombers,

Yes, I am excited!! I would be a crazy gardener again, ha,ha...!!!

T45H 2:52 AM  

Mba Fida...thanks ya,
yup "Ora et Labora" it is:)
JBU, Tash

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP