Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, May 12, 2007

IBU DAY !!!

MySpace Layouts

I think it is perfect for me if those words 'IBU DAY' would be mentioned to me by my children because all of them call me 'IBU'.

I like that word, and I feel something different when they call me with that word (I fell more than a 'Mother', he,he...).

Yeah, but who will believe me that I am a woman who has had 4 children already??? I bet nobody will not believe me. When I met the vendors this morning at work, one of them asked me if I have had the children already. After I answered his question, than he looked at me surprised and asked me again if I had a husband. Of course.....Did he think I was a single Mom or what????????....Than we heard other vendor said that I wasn't old enough to have the children . (???????).....I thought he was right because I was still 19 years old (hua, ha, ha....!!!!!!).

It is OK if they said anything to me as long as they didn't mean it because they really didn't know me well. So I will be always a young woman in their eyes,he,he......Yes, a young woman, a young energy, a young mind, a young......(etc). Young = new. So I always have something new in me as a woman (energy, mind, idea, etc) then I will be a catalyst for my children, my whole family, friends and others. Yes, a catalyst as Jennie S. Bev said in her posting that mentioned :

According to Dictionary.com: catalyst (noun) is a substance which causes or assists a chemical change in another substance without itself undergoing any permanent chemical change.

Ask these questions to yourself. Reflect and answer them at heart (or below this posting) :

Have you ever become a catalyst?
Have you ever caused a change in others?
Have you ever inspired others?
Have you ever made a significant action that would trigger others to do something unusual?

How did you do all those things?
When will you repeat all those things, again?
Have you promised yourself to become a catalyst for a good change in others, again and again throughout your lifetime?
If you haven’t, promise yourself not to let yourself (and your loved ones) down.


(Mbak Jennie, I really like that posting). You are a Catalyst !!!!

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP