Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, March 19, 2007

My Last Weekend Activities

Because of the snow storm since on Friday morning, last weekend I decided to focus doing the activities in home, cleaning, decorating and organizing. After everything was done, I didn't forget to take the pictures of the result of my works with my digital camera, Canon 3.2 Mega Pixels Power Shot A75, a B-day present from my husband two years ago.

I was excited doing these activities because it has been long time ago I waited for doing this but I could not. First place I chose was bathroom at the first floor which usually our guest went
there as you see the picture on the left. I sticked the wallpaper for border that I got from Dollar Store around 1.5 years ago. It was just $ 1.00 and it was only 1 left . I bought it although it was only 1 single roll because it looked so sweet. It could not cover all the borders but I could combined with another wallpappers those were not for borders. They looked OK. Then I still kept the artificial flowers from the children as the decoration of my Mothers Day present last year. I hung it on the top of the mirror, plus I put several accents on the counter as I bought them also at Dollar Store. One of them I put the real plants in it which I got them from the flower bouqet that WALMART family sent to me when I got the car
accident. Now that bathroom looks nice and clean.

After that I moved to my little daughter bedroom. I still used the love sofa by opening it became a small bed as same as size of the twin bed but it was little longer. I added a thin old mattress and covered with Ariel, Little Mermaid bed cover and shams. I bought these Mermaids on sale at WALMART Supercenter, the place where I work right now. I like hunting the on sale stuff for my little daughter, as long as they look good, nice, and not so expensive for just a little girl. Then I took all her toys from the first floor to her bedroom at the second floor. From that day I wanted everything should be organized for her eventhough it was so difficult to be followed by 3 years old little girl. But it should be like that so she will adjust with the neat room. I also sticked the wallpapper decoration, the little fairies and flowers which my sister in law, Cathy sent to her 2 years ago before we moved to this new house as you can see the pictures below.












At one corner I put a small TV for decoration with Mom-mom Doll seating on its top and 2 pieces of wallpappers I inserted them in the photo frame that my husband bought it also from Dollar Store last year. Looks good!! For the blocks, I used a basket to put them as you can see it between the dresser and the bed. On the dresser, I still displayed a Big Bear, a B-day present for her from her big sister, Frances. The other stuff were a pink alarm clock that she got from our neighbour when we still lived at the apartment in Secane, PA and a glass which I put a little pot of the air fern plant in it. This glass she got from our good friend, Marie S Lupone as a small present.











Then as the final place, I wanted to clean and reorganize the desk where the computer and printer were on it and the place where I used to go online and did some works there. I put my small collections on the top of the computer. They were a miniature of Javanese Bride and Groom in the middle and the other sides, on its left and its right were the small Bells I bought them when we had small vacation in Atlantic City 2 years ago. A small glowing Statue of Jesus I put between the loud-speakers. I also put my glass collection which showed 52 USA Presidents that I bought it in Washington DC 1.5 years ago. The final staff were 1 recipe box and 1 recipe book. I got them from my husband and the children as my B-day present last month.

Of course I was tired but I was glad and satisfied. I went to take a nap very well but I was still sleepy when I woke up. I should take an easy because I had to get ready to work.
(Activities on Saturday, March 17th, 2007)

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP