Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Winner Announcement


First of all, Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!

Dear Family and Friends,….
It is the time to announce who is the winner in Giving the best idea/input and comment for my Blog. But firstly, I would like to thank to everybody who had visited my Blog especially who had given ideas/inputs or comments. I really appreciate it.

This award was made besides for fun, also as my thankful expression to family members and friends who have supported me all the time when I needed. This Blog also has mission to share everything for God’s work besides contains entertaining, knowledge, sharing, I-net products, news, etc. My Goal is to make this Blog as A Great Blessing for every Visitor. That is why I would be opened to every positive idea/input or comment that can make this Blog better and better. That is one of the reasons I made A Posting and awarded on October 31, 2006.

The Best Ideas/Inputs and Comments is from Stephani (She is with the long hair in the Photo above I insert here). She had written all her idea, input and comment bravely even in her own pureed words and in her English. She tried to write them in English although weren’t perfect so that why she wrote them mixed with Indonesian but I really appreciate for her great efforts.

Stephani was my last ex-private student before I left to fly to USA. She is right now in Senior High School and she has dream someday she can go to College in USA and visit me. That is why she tries so hard to learn English now hoping she can get high score for TOFEL Test someday. She is a smart student. She was in 8 level in 10 of the best students from 11 Classes at a Favorite & Prestigious Catholic Senior High School in Surabaya - Indonesia.

As My Great Thankful for Stephani, I will send her special Gift : A 2006 Christmas Ornament 2 Dimension (Made in USA), An American Teddy Bear Notepad and A 2007 American Calender.

I also give a gift to all who had written an idea/input or comment in that posting or had responded one of my 2 postings I sent at that time (October 31st, 2006).

Visitors from Indonesia : A 2007 American Calender
Visitors from USA : A Book from The Best National Book Seller
REVOLUTION in THE WORLD MISSIONS by
K.P. Yohannan.
He is one of my favorite writer in God Mission. One of his
books has impressed me is THE ROAD TO REALITY.
He was born and raised in India and is a Founder and
International Director Of Gospel for Asia. He has
written 175 books in India and 5 in USA.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous 12:41 PM  

Congratulations to Stephani and best of luck in all your endeavors! You had a great teacher in Fida!
Blessings, Cathy Abbott McKittrick

Anonymous 1:58 PM  

Hey i thought I could win too.
Your
Husband

Fida Abbott 2:20 PM  

Hi Honey,
Yes, You have won my heart!!!!

143

Anonymous 10:35 AM  

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous 6:46 AM  

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP