Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Introducing A Book: God's Army

Dear All,

This time I am proudly announcing a new released book entitled God's Army by author Sherrell Prefontaine from Massachusetts, USA.

I met her online through writing community forum last year. We both were working on our writing projects. I was writing "Enthusiasm" and she was writing "God's Army".

We gave reviews each other for our works at that forum and I loved the story she wrote so I had given her reviews for the whole chapters of this book together with other members there.

As I knew from her new website, she is a manager of a large real estate company. This year, she celebrates twenty-six years in the real estate business. She has a degree in Business Management and Psychology. Writing has been her passion and a dream since she was a teenager. God’s Army is her first novel to be published, fitting with a God-first life!

What is its story about? This book is very interesting and brings wonderful messages. A little ant discovers faith and the many miracles of God through his day-to-day experiences in God’s Army, an inspiring tale about belief and devotion to a being far more powerful than any of us.

This book is great for all ages from youths to adults and elders. If you're interested, visit her website at God's Army 2010 and get her book soon!

Happy Reading!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter

I am feeling not good and would like to take a rest but I am not sure I can. Many things I have to do. Well, I think I'll do it slowly, one by one at the time.
about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 4:00 AM  

this book must be very interesting too

Fida Abbott 10:21 AM  

It is, BD.
Cheers!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP