Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, June 06, 2020

Celebrating Two Years of My Book "Exploring My Ideas"

Today I celebrate two years of my book, Exploring My Ideas. My daughter helped to take some pictures of me with my book for the first time since it was published. Exploring My Ideas is comprised of ten short stories crafted from my own personal's experiences and observation. Every short story is followed by my explanation how I got an idea and wrote it into a short story. It includes a simple and practical guide on how to explore and compose ideas into short stories, as well as publishing tips. This book won an award from National Association of Book Entrepreneurs in the Summer 2019 in the category of Short Stories. It also received five stars review from Readers' Favorite in 2019. Right now I'm in the final stage which is proofreading for Indonesian version (which it has been postponed since last October) so it will be available for Indonesian readers someday soon.
Thank you to those who have participated in my book survey. I appreciate your support.🙏🙏🙏🌹🌺💐I still keep collecting the survey, so feel free to let me know if you would like to participate. Just simple questions: What short story do you like most from my book, Exploring My Ideas and what is its reason? Your name will keep private.
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction. 
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me on Twitter 
Still preparing for Online Writing Course for Indonesian students in Middle School and High School for Fiction and Writing Stories for Children classes.
About 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP