Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Incredible Head Seal that Saves My Car

Last month, T's Automotive told me that they didn't want to fix my car because of leaking on head gasket and they suggested me to buy another car and drive locally. I had no plan to buy another car this year and next year. This problem gave me headache because I needed my car to drive to work. So, more than two weeks, I went to work with my neighbor as she works at the same office. Thanks God! 

For my car solution, my husband had an idea to go to Advance Auto Parts store in Thorndale and he bought the most expensive head seal in the store. There is a message on the package, if this product doesn't work, the customer may send it back the product with the receipt and they will give our money back. 

The result: This product works very well. My husband recommended me that I needed to change my oil and flush the radiator next month so the "waterfall" sound in my car would disappear. (I hope so). That sound appears every time I turn on the heat.
After driving couple times to Parkesburg and local places, last week I tested my car to West Chester. I had no problem. Now, I have more time to save money for another car, just in case my car has another issue that cannot be resolved. 

Thank you, my husband for repairing my car.


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction. 

Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?

Follow me on Twitter

Doing my online work when I'm off from work this weekend.
About 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP