Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, February 03, 2018

My Current Reading

Reading is part of my activities. Although I only have few time, I can read when having lunch time or seating in the waiting room. Currently I read two books: one is in Indonesian and another one is in English: 

"Kuasa Doa Seorang Istri" (The Power if Praying Wife) written by Stormie Omartin that has been translated in Indonesia is one of my Christian favorite books. This book was a gift from my ex-boss and coworkers when I would leave Indonesia and live to the USA to marry my fiance. This will be my second reading since almost 16 years ago. I learned many things from Stormie's experiences when she was having hard time facing her husband's characters. Prayer and action to follow God's ways are the key to become a success Christian wife. It's not easy but through God's help we can do it. Nothing impossible for God! I recommend this book for wives who wants to win their husbands' heart.

Seed, Leaf, Flower, Fruit is the book I read when I'm at home accompanying my husband who is watching television. It's a Christmas gift from my dear friend in Ohio. The illustrations of this book make it interesting. The content is basic of the knowledge of plants. When I read it, I was like being a college student who was studying botanical book. It brought me back when I was in the agriculture faculty. Reading this book was fun because it reminded me when I was still studying in the University of Pembangunan Nasional, Surabaya.(*)


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction. 

Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me on Twitter 

Preparation of my upcoming published book: Illustrating cover and reviewing the rest of the content.
About 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP