Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, February 23, 2017

A New Addition for My Office from Restore, Habitat for Humanity

I was a lucky customer. Two weeks ago I went to Restore and would like to look for something that I needed badly but they didn't have it. I kept moving around and found one beautiful-fine end table. My eyes moved forward 1inch when seeing its price. It had discount 75%, from $30.00 to $7.50. As I knew it wasn't a cheap small furniture and it was made with expensive wood, I thought it would be a good and nice addition for my office to replace a stand for a small TV. As it has more rooms, I could use them for magazines and my important stuff.
I predict if I buy the new one, it will cost me around $150.00, so I'm lucky. My office now looks much better with this addition.
My husband predicted it was made with oak wood. My daughter and I carried it together and it was still so heavy.
Have you visited Restore before? Restore, Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit home improvement store and donation center that sell new and gently used furniture, appliances, home accessories, building materials and more to the public at a fraction of the retail price.
 
ReStores are independently owned and operated by local Habitat for Humanity organizations. Proceeds are used to help build strength, stability, self-reliance and shelter in local communities and around the world. Because of those, I love to keep visiting there. Besides I can get cheap or competitive prices, I also have helped local community. Two in One!

Restores accept donation and volunteers. If you are interested, you may go to your local Restore.

Happy Shopping, Volunteering, and Supporting Your Local Community!
 
~ ~ ~
 
 
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction. 
Subscribe!

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter  

So happy going home earlier from work. I can do many things, especially my book project. God, please help me! It has to be done among my busy life and heavy stress. Ford Escape is totally gone. Car insurance doesn't want to fix it. It will cost lot of money to fix it. My husband would deal with its dealer and no more credit! Yes! My stress is gone 1 and I will wait for what next happens! about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP