Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Celebrating 14 Years Living in the USA

Today is my fourteen anniversary living in the USA. I don't go anywhere as I'm still in my vacation till Sunday, tomorrow. My youngest daughter and I planned to go to Hibernia park to do sketching. We both were interested to sketch one of the lakes in there, but she canceled. She preferred to stay at home and finished her anime drawing challenge. That was OK because yesterday actually we went there already and we both had fun doing the sketch of Hibernia mansion as you see the results below.
 
By Fida
By my 12-yo daughter
 
Hibernia mansion, Coatesville, PA (source: Chesco.org)
As she finished her anime drawing, I continued reading a manuscript of one of Indonesian authors who asked me to write foreword for her book. I was honored to get this invitation. This would be part of my 14 celebration today. I also kept finishing my writing project. It's little bit slow but intense.
I also got special treatment from my late brother this morning. I got a dream he gave me massage on my feet. Then in the afternoon my aunt sent a message if she and her family visited his grave and my father's grave in the morning. Is it coincident? I don't think so.

"Fourteen years tomorrow," I told my youngest daughter yesterday at Hibernia park, "let's do special thing, sketching Hibernia mansion!" She was so excited. We had fun together. Before we went home, we stopped by at Aldi market, had small shopping, went to a small Chinese food restaurant and bought several food to take them home.

I thanked God for 14 years with all bad and good had happened. I believe everything happens because of God's good purposes. I pray we all are healthy, wiser and will keep moving forward. My goals are finishing my writing projects, making money for Indonesian trip and to help my youngest daughter's dream comes true. She wants to become a game designer.(*)
 
 
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.  
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark
What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter 
So happy, three special persons said "yes". One person will give foreword and two others will give endorsements for my upcoming book. Thanks God. 
about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Yadayada Phillips 7:51 AM  

Congratulation Mbak Fida.
God has led you to this new land, and He will continue to bless you and keep you so that you can glorify His name and be a blessing for many people. He promises to always be with His people, in all situation. May you always enjoy His presence and abundant love, Amen.

Fida Abbott 9:26 AM  

Thank you my dear friend, Y. Phillips. Your comment make my day. May what you've wished to me will be the same happens to you.

Love,
F

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP