Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Harvest Party

What comes up in your mind when reading the title of this post? "Harvest Party", hmmmm???  Well, I didn't have the real harvest party but I would like to celebrate every small blessing from one of my summer activities: GARDENING. Every harvest is blessing.
This time I would like to share my joy--(almost) every harvest from my small garden.  These pictures below present (almost) every small harvest I have during this summer.
Picture 1. This is the last picture I took but it wasn't the last harvest.
In the following week I harvested more and shared them with my neighbors.
Picture 2. Harvest before Picture 1.
Picture 3. Making garden salad from my own garden--Picture 2.
Picture 4. Harvest before Picture 2
Picture 5. Harvest before Picture 4. I found something rare.
Picture 6. Harvest before Picture 4.
Picture 7. Harvest before Picture 6
Picture 8. Harvest before Picture 7.
My husband had an idea to shape them like . . . hmmm, can you guess it?
Picture 9. One of my sweet green pea plants.
Picture 10. My only one grape tomato plant.
Picture 11. Two cucumber plants.
Picture 12. The second harvest.
I have a special post about my first harvest.

Picture 13. Having small snacks from my own garden--Picture 12--and shared them with my hubby and my youngest daughter.
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter 
Getting ready to write the next chapter.
about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP