Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, January 06, 2014

NEW YEAR'S EVE: Time To Spoil My Family

Hello Everyone! Happy New Year!
This is my first post in 2014. How was your New Year's Eve celebration?  I spent my time with my husband and my youngest daughter at home. We had a quaility time together. After work, my husband took shower and wore sarong. It was one of my gifts when we were still dating 12 years ago. It had been several years he wasn't able to wear it because of gaining weight. He has lost 30 lb in 3 months. Done nothing, just no peanut butter at all. That was it.
After having dinner together with pork sirloin, I made martabak filled with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and chopped peanuts, etc. for the first time. It was absolutely success and made me so happy. It was little bit too sweet so most of martabaks were gone just by one person. Me (hahaha) in several days.
I will be right back with other interesting post next week. Meanwhile, please enjoy some pictures and a video I attach below. 
My husband with his sarong.
Our dinner: pork sirloins


My plate
Making martabak
Martabak filled with chopped peanut and chocolate sprinkles.
Martabak filled with shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Two kinds of martabak. I like both.
Hmm, Yummy.
I indulged myself with 2 martabaks, a glass of coco milk soup, a toss of hot cinnamon candy cane, and watching a movie.
Perfect to accompany me during New Year eve.
And finally we made a gingerbread house in the next day.
I looked very tired. It had been very busy days during Christmas and New Year, but I love to give my family special treatment during those holidays.
My special thought still went to my father and my brother who have been already in heaven.
I felt better than last year but still . . .
I want them to be there so I could call and wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Well, at least they presents in my dream. My brother appeared most in my dream.

I think this video is very special. I would like to send it to heaven and let them both seeing us--having fun making a gingerbread house. (*)

If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
 Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?

 Follow me at Twitter 
All tasks have been done. Chapter 11 will start soon. PMOH has been launching. Keep crossing my fingers for upcoming good news.  
about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Blue Jasmine 1:07 AM  

Wah, Mbak, I used to call that TERANG BULAN, instead martabak....hehehe... In my vocabulary, martabak is made from kulit lumpia (don't know the English term) filled with some eggs and meat/chicken.

Fida Abbott 12:14 AM  

Haha, you're right. Terang bulan or martabak manis.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP