Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Picnic At Home (II)

I thank God for two things: First, on June 30th was the second year of my son's new life after getting double lung transplant.  Second, on Monday, July 1st, I had done ultrasound test and I didn't need to worry about its result.  Next six months I will come back to take US test again. To celebrate its result, my youngest daughter and I took small shopping at Christmas Tree and Craft store in Downingtown/Exton.  We stopped at those stores when we were on the way home from Brandywine Imaging Center, Downingtown.  To celebrate the first one, we did it earlier when we celebrated Fathers Day and Sissy's birthday.  Below I'll post more pictures--continuing the recent post from last month: Picnic At Home (I).

What did Sissy get? A B-day card with a restaurant voucher card attached.

What did she get next?  A book.

And what did she get again?

Car air freshener and auto-shade for her new car.

What did Bubby get? Andy shocks for exercises. 

The youngest one got a present too as she had studied hard and got accomplishment award from her school.
What did she get? A craft. What's kind of craft? Please, stay tuned for the upcoming post.    

These were Fathers Day presents.

My husband opened the first present.

What did he get?  A fishing stick with other fishing tools.

And he opened the next present.  He got a pair of sandal.

Fit, fit, fit!  Yay! He should bring it when we visit Indonesia.

He also got Fathers Day card from my youngest daughter.
Please, stay tuned for the last post of Picnic in Home.
Thank you for your patience.

***

If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
 Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter 
Sleepy. Time to sleep. about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP