Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, May 06, 2013

Still Standing

I have been having cough since in the beginning of April 2013.  It was the stupidest thing I ever did.  I dusted basement without wearing mask.  After finished, I had cough right away.  On Thursday in this week I'll have an appointment to see doctor.  I hope everything will be fine.  It has filled my mind, so worried about my cough and other health problem meanwhile I'm still busy with my work, my online activities, and my study.  It seems I will be late to finish my study by the end of June or before the end of summer.  I scheduled for 7 months but it seems it would be late till 8-9 months.  That's OK: slowly but I'm sure I'll get great result.


This afternoon I got a new blessing.  Still Standing, a song by Israel Houghton gave me the strength.  Day by day, month by month, year by year, the temptations never stop and we have to face them--like or unlike. When I said to my friend, "What God will give me in this year or next year? You can't imagine how tired to face them every year."  And she replied, "I pray this year.  It will be the blessing year for you and family."

That was a very sweet thought.  Thank you.

The devotional message on last Sunday mentioned: We still stand is not because we are strong but he sustain us. (Amen)

Still Standing by Israel Houghton


Verse One: You gave me courage to believe that all your goodness I will see 
and if it had not been for you standing on my side where would I be


Chorus: If not for your goodness, if not for your grace, I don't know where I would be today
 if not for your kindness I never could say I'm still standing
if not for your mercy, if not for your love, I most likely would have given up
 if not for your favor I never could say I'm still standing but by the grace of God

Verse Two: To you I lift my offering and set my heart on higher things for if it had not been for you standing on my side where would I be

Vamp: I'm still standing, I'm standing, I'm still standing but by the grace of God (*)


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter 

Done one test yesterday night. I got 100% after little disappointed for getting 75% for other test last week. about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 2:24 PM  

sorry to hear about this... just give yourself an ample time to relax and get well soon my friend.

Fida Abbott 11:59 AM  

Hi BD,

It's so nice to see you around now,
How have you been? I went to doctor yesterday and I think I don't need to be so worried. Everything will be fine. Just allergy!

Happy blogging and have a great weekend.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP