Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Easter, the Joy and the Sadness

The Joy of Easter!
Because of Christmas, we have Good Friday and Easter!  
Easter this year I'll celebrate the same day of 100 days of my late father and on April 1 would be 1 year of late brother's wedding anniversary.  I'm thinking to make a short call to his wife to make her happy and feel loved.  The whole family members will gather together in the afternoon except Mimi.  She is taking study in other state.  We are going to miss her so much.
This year will be not more Easter candies/chocolate but I have other idea to spark this special moment to remember my late father and my late brother.  Yesterday when I was driving to work, the thought about them filled my mind.  My tears ran slowly on my cheeks.  I even can't describe how I felt at that time.  SO missing them.  I even have a doubt now if I would be ready to see their graves someday when visiting to Indonesia. (Oh God, please give me the strength . . .)
Well, I think I won't write a lot here right now, but will plan to take some pictures when we celebrate Easter this year this afternoon.  I'm sure my late father, late mother, late brother, late grandpa and grandma will be gathering together to celebrate Easter this year in heaven, and I hope they will keep praying for me.
Before I end this post, if you're Indonesian, I have a simple writing published at KabarIndonesia, but so it's touchable and thrilled. This video had inspired me to write it. Keep strong, be wise, and maintain our unity from many kinds of infiltration. 
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! (*)
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter 
I'll go to sleep and will wake up little bit late tomorrow, then get ready for church. about 1 minute ago from web

1 comments:

Unknown 5:29 AM  

thanks for posting a great blog.and super cover blog.

book marketing

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP