Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, February 02, 2013

In Memory of My Late Father and Brother: Gift From Max Lucado

Two days ago, January 31, was 40 days of my late father, Imam Sujono.  I finally decided to make bolu kukus (steamed cupcakes) before going to work.  My husband and my little daughter like it.  When I went home from work, there were only five left on the cake platter.  It gave me big smile to know they both like it.

One thing that I wanted to do at that time was going to visit his grave, and of course my brother's grave, too. But what can I do?  . . .

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and could not sleep anymore.  Around an hour staying on the bed, I decided to read.  A book from Max Lucado entitled God's Promises For You--a Christmas present from my son last year--had taken my interest to read it. One of the verses I read had touched my heart and reminded me about the strength from God.  I could not hold my tears anymore.  I just let it go down and down on my cheeks, but I had to hold my voice not to come up so it would not bother anybody who was sleeping.

I have learned to be satisfied with the things I have and with everything that happens.  I know how to live when I am poor, and I know how to live when I have plenty.  I have learned the secret of being happy at any time in everything that happens . . . I can do all things through Christ, because he gives me strength. (Philippians 4:11-13) ***    

Bolu kukus (steamed cupcakes)

Bubur ketan hitam (black sticky rice with coconut milk sauce)
I made when celebrating 40 days of my late brother, Agus Prihandoko.
(I still don't believe if he's gone forever and ever. I still keep crying every time  I remember him, including when reading every post that mentions his name in this blog)
And below is an Indonesian Cyber Radio's small banner I just knew it several days ago via FB after its founder, Relie, posted a message on his wall.  I have been entertained by listening the songs through this link.  Now I'm waiting for any Indonesian Christian Cyber Radio.  Does anybody know if  it's one there in Indonesia?  Please, let me know. Thank you. ***


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction. Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
 Follow me at Twitter 
Sleeping time
about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP