Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Super Duper Busy Mom

Coming back from work, I would face the sink in the kitchen full with dishes.  If my eyes still have more than 25 Watt, I can go online and check emails, blogs and yahoo group for fiction class to make sure all the students don't have late responses from me as a moderator or probably I read my textbook just for 30 minutes after washing the dishes and clean the kitchen.

In the morning I will accompany my little daughter waiting for school bus, then I will continue my daily activities, including work for 2 jobs.  I work for 7 days a week, including my online work.  If I work on Monday evening, then I won't be able to drive my little daughter go to Girl Scout meeting.  I can still communicate with her leader via email or SMS.

For this winter after Christmas, I'll be absent for church until the weather is not under 35 degree F.  For its substitute: I have several homework for my little one: reading her Bible Adventure every Sunday night and reading "Our Father In Heaven" prayer every night--when I'm at home before she goes to sleep. The goal is she is able to memorize it before she turns to 10 y.o.

The hardest part for my whole activities is when getting ready to submit the test.  Every textbook has three tests and my goal is to finish every textbook in three weeks so I can finish my school in 7 months.  It seems I have been late in three weeks from my schedule due of my brother and my father passed away.  I had the difficulty to concentrate for my study.  Even though I had read it slowly and carefully, I would end it with nothing to remember.  I ever tried it once very hardly and thanks God I passed with grade 95%.  I even could not imagine how I did it.  Maybe I had squeezed my brain at that time, hehehe...



My first Module








By the way, if you're Indonesians, like writing and would like to improve your writing skill, no matter you live in Indonesia or abroad, please take a look this special offering. We have had one of the students come from Germany.  Who will join next????

www.pelatihanmenulis.com

 
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter  
Getting ready to take shower and go to work.
about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP