Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Six Terrific Truths About Time

Dear All,
Next ten days we are going to celebrate our 10th anniversary.  Time goes fast and I even don't feel we both have married in almost 10 years.  Talking about time, this morning I read an e-newsletter from Simple Truths that was talking about six terrific truths about time:uths

First: Nobody can manage time. But you can manage those things that take up your time.

Second: Time is expensive. As a matter of fact, 80 percent of our day is spent on those things or those people that only bring us two percent of our results.

Third: Time is perishable. It cannot be saved for later use.

Fourth: Time is measurable. Everybody has the same amount of time...pauper or king. It is not how much time you have; it is how much you use.

Fifth: Time is irreplaceable. We never make back time once it is gone.

Sixth: Time is a priority. You have enough time for anything in the world, so long as it ranks high enough among your priorities.


Ten years is long enough time for a married couple and we deserve to have this special day by doing something special.  As like other married couple, happiness is not always in our marriage life, sometimes, we have full of tears, anger, misunderstanding, arguments, and disappointment.  We both are not perfect, but if we are able to love each other who are not the perfect person, it will make our love perfect.  Other way, if we accept those in wise and mature attitude, all of them will be the ingredients to make our marriage grow stronger and stronger, not its opposite with a key: PUT GOD IN THE CENTER OF OUR MARRIAGE! So when the storm hits, we still stand because we have strong foundation to build a healthy and good family.  With a healthy and good family, we together will contribute to build the strong Nation.


So what will I prepare for the next 10 days?  Because my husband is getting flu, his health is my concern and priority.  He has to heal soon and then he can come back to work and will be able to celebrate our 10th anniversary with a big smiley face.  I would like to give him a very big surprise as one of my dreams: to give something special in our 10th anniversary.  What is that?  Please, stay tuned to read this blog. Now I have to get ready to meet my department manager to ask the possibility of changing my work schedule so I can start my study to take diploma at home next month nicely and smoothly--without tiredness--and still keep making enough money to support our needs.  Thanks for my husband who is more enthusiastic when knowing my plan to take this study.  He said, "I wanted you to take this school long time ago and I knew you would do it someday!" 

I'm so happy knowing his positive response. I really need his support while I maintain multitasks everyday well (I try).  Thanks God. Time to plan and time to act!

Have a great day and see you in the upcoming post. (*)


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
 Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Waiting for my husband go home from Urgent Center and I will be ready to have meeting with my manager if he is at work now.
about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP