Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Dreamed Strange Dreams

Last night I had several dreams.  I dreamed I was pregnant.  I woke up and slept again, and the dream continued.  I woke up and slept again, and the dream continued.  Probably it happened again twice after that.  The dream kept continuing, so it was like one whole story.  Isn't it a strange dream?  When I woke up in the morning, I told my dreams to my husband and my little daughter.  They tried to guess what it meant.  They both had the same thought that I was going to be like the dream I had.  But I had different thought than them.  I interpreted my dream, it could be something--such a blessing--I was going to carry on and one day it would be born.  That was I felt.

Anyway, dream is just a dream, although honestly, some of my dreams are truly happen in my life or it's a sign for something that would happen.  I felt those dreams brought me the positive thought in me and I don't need to worry about it.  I have been happy since yesterday I met my department manager and he approved my new work schedule.  He was so happy that I would add more hours because he needed more helps, especially for upcoming holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year.  He gave me "five".  I was so happy and drove home with the blooming heart.  Thanks God.

Meanwhile at the other job I would be "in call" status, it would be great for me to have extra time at home to focus for my study.  Of course, I will loose some $$$, but I am going to invest something so worthy for the future.

Have you read a news at Yahoo?  I have big smile when reading an article about 5M Jobs Are Coming Back in US by 2020.  Many manufacturings will be coming back--rebirth--in US!  This is good news.  If this sector grows, it will influence other sectors grow too (If you want to read this news and a video, visit this link). I see the bright future for US.  So I think I have made a good decision to take diploma from home, preparing for the upcoming boom in US although I know in my town has no many business sectors but who knows, like a new hotel has been opened around 5-10 minutes away from my home in the beginning of 2012, I'm pretty sure other new business would open soon.  (Cross the fingers!!!)

I will end this post with two inspirational songs from Susan Boyle, I Dreamed A Dream (I always have tears every time watching this video, so stunning and I'm speechless) and Who I Was Born to Be.  Enjoy them, guys! (*) 

 
 
Who I Was Born to Be (I Dreamed a Dream) 2009
by Susan Boyle


When I was a child
I could see the wind in the trees
and I heard a song in the breeze
it was there, singing out my name

But I am not a girl
I have known the taste of defeat
and I have finally grown to believe
it will all came around again

And though I may not
know the answers
I can finally say I am free
And if the questions

led me here, then
I am who I was born to be

And so here am I
Open arms and ready to stand
I've got the world in my hands
And it feels like my turn to fly

And though I may not
know the answers
I can finally say I am free
And if the questions
led me here, then

I am who I was born to be

When I was a child
there were flowers that bloomed in the night
Unafraid to take in the light
Unashamed to have braved the dark

And though I may not
know the answers
I can finally say I am free
And if the questions

led me here, then

I am who I was born to be
I am who I was born to be
I am who I was born to be

***

If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
 Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Getting ready to clean all rooms upstairs and do the laundy.
about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP