Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Special Birthday Gift For Sissy: Impossible Dream


My post this time is little bit different.  It is a special post as a birthday gift for my daughter, Sissy, who had birthday on May 25.  She ever told me about her dream.  It gave me an inspiration to post something below for her special day.  I wish her dream will come true as my dream has come true and still--will--continue.

Impossible Dream by Luther Vandross is one of my favorite songs and he is also one of my favorite western male singers.

Reaching a dream isn't easy.  It takes a lot of efforts, discipline, a brave to take many challenges and risks and be ready for a battle (between facing the real life and process of reaching that dream).

Happy Belated Birthday, Sissy!  My prayers will be always for you and all family members.



 




Impossible Dream
by Luther Vandross

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
And to run where
the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
And to love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march,
march into hell
For that heavenly cause
And I know
If I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart
Will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest
And the world will be
better for this
That one man, scorned
and covered with scars,
Still strove with his last
ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable,
the unreachable,
The unreachable star
And I'll always dream
The impossible dream
Yes, and I'll reach
The unreachable star



If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
 Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter  
Today I have a lot of time to write. Wohooo! No need to work tonight.
about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP