Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, April 06, 2012

Happy Good Friday and Easter


Dear family and friends,

Today I don't have many things to do except my routine activities and going to work. I have time to post here to say "Hi" and "Happy Good Friday" to everybody who is celebrating it.

Sunday will be great. My husband will join to go to Easter Sunday Service and I'm waiting if all children will join with us, too, then we are going to have Easter lunch together.

My little daughter has been off from school since yesterday till Monday. Yesterday she wanted me to bring her to local library and borrow 2 books along with a CD. We headed to Market Store near us to have very small shopping and enjoy a chicken roll and blueberry water ice. We had fun. I was little tired but happy to spend around 2 hours with her.

I have many pictures need to be downloaded when I have spare time. My days are full with the things I can't escape. My allergy keeps going, my right fingers are cramp, and I will see a new doctor on next Wednesday. There will be four things I would like to tell her. Nervous, little bit. I hope everything will be fine.

Btw, I'll soon post several news about "Antusiasme" ("Enthusiasm" in Indonesian version). And before I leave this post, I would love to share a poem in Indonesian that I just finished around 30 minutes ago to celebrate Good Friday and Easter.

Happy GOOD FRIDAY AND EASTER, everyone!!!


Memandang Salib

pagi merayap kalbu
embun bening berseteru
mentari tampak sayu
ayam berkokok pun bergalut gayu
alam seisinya diam
merenung berkias kelam
galau tak bertutur
hilang harap berlantur

dua kayu teronggok bersilang
siapa lihat tak berngiang
membawa harap tak berdendang
lenyap asa pandang siang

hati terisak tak tentu arah
hilang asa mati kata
mulut kelu berucap lirih
apa benar pandang merintih

dua kata bertabur maya
"hina-dina" terpampang nyata
aku ucap tanpa daya
mestinya aku terpampang di sana

Coatesville, April 6, 2012


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Getting ready for making lunch.

about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Mariuca 1:12 AM  

Hey sweetie! Hope u had a good friday and have a great easter too, show me the kids' easter eggs if any! :)

Fida Abbott 10:48 AM  

Dear Mariuca, thank you. Sure, I'll post them here.

Have a great weekend.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP