Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Are You Ready for Valentines Day? (Part II)

Dear my fellow readers,

If you read my last post, I'm sure you wonder what the second alternative I would like to recommend you for Valentines gift. This time is not for young adult or adult but for the kids. If you have children or nephews or nieces or any member of family/children under 10 years old you would love to give a gift for Valentines Day, please, check this children book below.


"Coki Periksa Lagi!" (Coki, Check Again!) is written by Yunita D. Harahap, a talented author special for children and teenager books.  This educated children book has been published last month, in December 2011 and can be found at Gramedia, Gunung Agung and all Christian book stores in Indonesia.  This is the third book after "Coki Bisa Apa?" (Coki What He Can Do?) and "Coki Mengambil Risiko" (Coki Took the Risk).  She also wrote an educated teenager book: "Maafkan Aku" (Forgive Me).

I had read two of them: "Coki Bisa Apa" and "Coki Mengambil Risiko" and "Maafkan Aku". My daughter got them (Coki) as Christmas presents in 2010 from her (and "Maafkan Aku" is a gift for me). As a result, I had to retell them in English so she could understand the stories were about. We both love the picture of Coki--a little pigeon--especially his cute face--with chubby cheeks, hehehe... The stories are interesting and very educated, easy to understand and the illustrations are beautiful.

The special thing about these books beside I mentioned above is the author now resides in US, the illustrator now resides in Australia after he finished his study in art design in US and the publisher is from Indonesia. It is intercontinental project.

As a children and teenager book author--as I know--she has read many books including novels, too.  One of them is "Enthusiasm".  She becomes fans of it after reading it and even has good friendship with its author.  You can read her comments about "Enthusiasm" in Indonesian here (click). 

And what about with my little daughter comments after having those two books? She said one day she would like to write a book like Coki. Hehehe . . . it is contagious, isn't it? But then what I see now she even writes many girly and mysterious stories, hahahaha!!! What an opposite--my cute little daughter!!!

If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Getting ready to prepare food for dinner and go to work.

about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP