Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Winners Announcement of 50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading

After doing several morning duties, making some phone calls to look for other nice house to live and answering a call from a friend, asking if I won the contest, suddenly I remembered I should visit the Authors Show page and read the winner announcement. I screamed shortly seeing my name was included on the winner list. And at the same time I had made an appointment with other person to see the new remodeled and renovated house that has been long I looked for. I hope this one would be ours. It has been stress me out to look for the right one; located in our town school district and not too far from my work place, nice and clean, and of course it must be suitable with our budget.

To all my supporters, please, celebrate with me--the person you have voted is included in 50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading. I hope this will give you all big smile and please, be happy. THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORTS!!! YOU ROCK!!! So I don't have any words to say except the simple words of THANK YOU FROM DEEP OF MY HEART.

This virtual Tumpeng below I made myself two years ago (I look so tired after long hours working in the kitchen to prepare and make it) is a sign of celebration of this winning news. Please, enjoy and don't forget to get two free e-books, available to download until Oct 30, 2011, brought to you by Viviana Andrew as one of my sponsors, one of the Enthusiasm Ambassadors and the owner of Resources for Moms and Kids!!!



At the same time I would like to invite you to like The Enthusiasm Saga page at Facebook if you haven't joined in it yet. It's waiting one person more to be 200 persons who like The Enthusiasm Saga page. Thank you and let's make Enthusiasm shine in our heart and in our daily life. (*)

NOTHING GREAT WAS EVER ACHIEVED WITHOUT ENTHUSIASM
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Praying to get a right house to live soon and I'm very excited to be in 50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading. Thousands of thanks to all my supporters. YOU ROCK!!!

about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP