Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, July 25, 2011

Learning To Have Faith from Seven Years Old Girl

Last Sunday I got a surprise from my daughter's Sunday School teacher, Sandy. She asked me if she had a brother who just got lung replacement. I wondered how she knew it. Then she told me when she asked the children if they had their own faith story, they should raise their hands. My daughter was the one of some children who raised their hands. She told about her brother who just got lung replacement and her visiting to Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania several weeks ago. She prayed and had faith that her brother would get better soon. Sandy was amazed that she knew what the faith was when she was still seven years old. And I'm as her mom, of course, I'm so proud of her and thank God that she grows well with her faith.

Sometimes we need to learn from a little child how we put our faith in God. It's not only from what we express through what we say in our prayer only but in our action, too.

Below I just want to share several pictures and videos when they both were having fun together last summer in the glades in MA; playing chest together and he taught her how to play guitar.

Yes, I also have faith that someday they both will have fun soon as they spent time last summer together. (*)






If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Getting ready to go to bed. Ups, eat something first . . . I'm so hungry.

about 1 minute ago from web

3 comments:

Emily A. 10:57 AM  

Ibu, this is absolutely beautiful, you have done an amazing job teaching ariel about faith and God. I am so proud that my sister is able to make those types of connections at such a young age. I hope to see you all soon. give ariel and dad my love. love you

Emily 11:01 AM  

Ibu, this is beautiful and i am so proud that my little sister knows so much about faith and God at such a young age. You are an amazing mother. love you, and give my love to daddy and ariel.
hope to see you soon

Fida Abbott 10:55 PM  

Em, thank you.
We miss you.
I'm glad you're one of her sisters who love her so much. It contributes a lot in shaping her inner beauty.

143,
Ibu

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP