Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future.
(Proverbs 31:25)

Mbak Fida yang baik,
Selamat Hari Ibu! Semoga Hari Ibu ini mengesankan, penuh berkat, dan menyegarkan semangat Mbak lagi, sebagai ibu:-) Doaku, Tuhan senantiasa memberikan kekuatan dan sukacita kepada Mbak dalam menjalankan tugas sehari-hari sebagai ibu rumah tangga, sekaligus sebagai penulis dan karyawan. Tuhan memberkati selalu . . . (from Yunita Phillips)
~~~~~
Hello All,

Although Mother's Day has passed, I still would like to greet all mothers: HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY! As I work at my new job, I have been so very busy. My online time decreases more than 50%. Although I have been so not active lately, I still look some bloggers and friends greeted me, either at this blog, FB and email. Thank you and thank you for your wonderful attentions.

At the same time I would like to let all of you know if I haven't replied your messages, either via email or FB, please, apologize me. I do read but I didn't have time enough to reply so many messages in my very tight time. It is not easy to manage time as a Mom with 7 years old girl and still do all household cores, other online activities and 2 jobs. I have to be wise to use my time so I think via this blog, I'm sure you all would understand me.

By the way, how was your Mother's Day? I got a nice handmade simple book written by my little daughter and a small vase with a pink flower she planted herself from her class. The book was great. She gave title "Happy Mother's Day" Inside of the book, she drew and filled the blank space to complete the sentences. That was good for her to pratice her writting. Below I present her special gift proudly as her mom.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I love my mom because she is the best. (Then she drew a picture of me and her)
If I could give her a medal, it would look like this: (Then she drew a medal for me on a blouse)
The nicest thing my mom ever did for me was give me a easter Bastcit. (It means Easter basket)
I wish I could do something nice for my mom like get her to meet Joney depp. (I think she likes him. She just smiled when I asked why she wanted me to see him)
The last time I made her laugh the hardest was when I tickle her. (Then she drew a picture of me when I was laughing)
Once when I was sad, my mom made me feel better by kiss my hand. (Then she drew a picture of her hugging me)
My mom makes me feel proud. I feel most proud of her when she huggs me. (Then she drew a picture of me and her having fun)
My mom is very smart. She knows all about math.
Whenever I need advice about math I just ask my mom.
I think my mom and I are alike in these ways: Dogs (I think she tried to tell that we both like dogs)
When I grow up, I want to be like my mom because nice.
I think my mom is the best in the world because she is fun.
I know my mom loves me because shes sweet. (I think she tried to to write "she's sweet)
I really like my mom because she is really fun.
This is what I like most about her: I like when she cooking. (She missed writting "is" between "she" and "cooking")
Whenever we're together, this is what I like to do best: going shoping.
My mom really makes me laugh. Whenever she tickles me in the bed.~~~

Ha ha ha . . . I really enjoyed reading her book and am glad to have time sharing the cute things from my little daughter's special gift in this blog.

Now I'm planning to update the info about Enthusiasm--starting next week--for Indonesian version and Enthusiasm Ambassadors so please, be patient and thank you for your interest to visit and read this blog. ***

If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
My day off: cleaning, cooking, online, GS meeting, and I hope I still have more time to read.

about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Xty 8:23 AM  

Happy belated mother's day juga! Pa kabar Fida?

Fida Abbott 11:32 AM  

Hi Christine,
Nice to have your visit and comment here. I'm fine. Thanks.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP