Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, April 09, 2011

I Write Like Vladimir Nabokov

It's Saturday morning already. My husband is going to meet his client. My little daughter and I are having rest in home. She is playing in her bedroom and I'm resting my feet on the couch and going online with my notebook to check emails and online writing course blogs and Yahoo Groups. Everything is fine and I hope these courses will end successfully. Fiction class will end soon next week and the mentor will add a free-week of additional module to all students. I gave her permition and the students seemed happy to get it. They are now preparing their first chapter for their novel + its synopsis. I think they are excited to write it.


One of the the students is writing the story like Rowling version. I saw she is very talented to write a fiction story like that. I will challenge her to finish her novel and send it to an Indonesia publisher. Who knows? Probably a new JK Rowling from Indonesia will be born one day soon . . . Then I would be proud of her, especially she is one of graduated students from the online writing course that I'm leading. Also I'm planning to challenge all of them, including mentor and myself to finish our novels by the end of this year. (I think it's hard for me since I have full time job, he he he . . . Well, who knows? Maybe I'm able to finish it or I would be the last person who will finish writing our novels. I will see then . . .)


Talking about novel. I still have 8 books (softcover) of Enthusiasm in home. If anybody is interested to order from me, please, let me know. You will get my autograph and bookmark. If you would like to buy directly online via Paypal, you may visit my online Media Kit, enter and go to "Buy".


Right now Enthusiasm is till in the editing process for Indonesian version. That was I heard from the Director of an Indonesia publisher last month who bought my book right. I hope all Indonesian readers who are waiting for, please, be patient. It will take several months to edit and prepare everything before that book is published. They would also plan the marketing strategy for this book. I hope everything will go smoothly and it will be welcomed well in my homeland.


Last month I tried to copy and paste my whole first chapter of Enthusiasm to an online system and I got its result: I WRITE LIKE VLADIMIR NABOKOV. That is a cool website. It is fun to know about a similar things of mine comparing with other famous writer.




I write like Vladimir Nabokov

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!



Who is Vladimir Nabokov? According to Wikipedia, he was a multilingual Russian-American novelist and short story writer. Nabokov wrote his first nine novels in Russian, then rose to international prominence as a master English prose stylist. He also made contributions to entomology and had an interest in chess problems.


Nabokov's Lolita (1955) is frequently cited as among his most important novels and is his most widely known, exhibiting the love of intricate word play and synesthetic detail that characterised all his works. The novel was ranked at #4 in the list of the Modern Library 100 Best Novels. His memoir, Speak, Memory, was listed #8 on the Modern Library nonfiction list. To learn more about him, you can visit this link. OK, everyone, I have to go. There are so many things I have to do before I leave for work this afternoon. I hope you will have a very nice weekend. (*)


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.


Subscribe!


Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter


Planning to write an endorsement next week and will finish reading Jesua by the end of this month.


about 1 minute ago from web

4 comments:

bluedreamer27 6:10 PM  

oh this is cool... let me check mine

bluedreamer27 6:19 PM  

I write like Cory Doctorow haha who is he/she? Maybe should check it on Wiki

Fida Abbott 1:54 AM  

Ha ha ha... you have been infected by virus IWL (I Write Like). Yes, this is a cool website. Go and check who is he/she. I never heard about that name, including Nabokov. That was the first time I heard his name.

Fida Abbott 1:55 AM  

BD, you should post it to your blog. It will be fun.

Happy blogging.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP