Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

THE AUTHOR SHOW TV INTERVIEW: Pictures Before and After

Hello all,

I'm back again just to let you know that I've done my long distance-video interview just now with Danielle, the producer of The Author Show. She called me earlier and I started getting little bit nervous but in the middle of the interview, that feeling was gone and I enjoyed our conversation--the interview--via Skype.

Danielle said that I did well but it was longer than it used to be if the video would be sent to Youtube so she would try to cut the interview not more than 10 minutes.
If the result of editing isn't good, she will let me know soon and we will make other video call. It sounds good, isn't it?

Oh well, when I was waiting for her, I took several snapshots and several other snapshots too after interview. I attach them below. You will see the differences between using glasses and not. I also attach other picture I took yesterday when preparing a nice place for this interview so you will see my original face without make up and with light make up.
Ta da . . .

Before video interview.

Before video interview.

After video interview.

After video interview.

Yesterday, when preparing a nice place for video interview.


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
I'm done having video interview with The Author Show producer and now getting ready for lunch and girl scout meeting.

about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 4:55 PM  

wow you look so great Fida...
don't forget to buzz e about the video huh so i can watch it too hehe
have a great day my friend and happy blogging

Fida Abbott 8:43 PM  

Hi BD,

Thank you so much for your compliment. Yes, I'll buzz it/
Thanks again for your reminder.

Have a great day and happy blogging, too.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP